PDA

View Full Version : ftp problems newbie

daz1966
18-01-14, 20:35
Hi All

Im trying to connect to my technomate twin oe with filezilla but not getting very far at all:( could any one help me please.:)

Stanman
19-01-14, 10:53
What settings are you using

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

ismailbmw
19-01-14, 11:34
Hi All

Im trying to connect to my technomate twin oe with filezilla but not getting very far at all:( could any one help me please.:)

HI in Filezilla under HOST type in the IP Add on the technomate, USERNAME = root, leave password and port blank. This is ofcourse assumes you have not changed the username and or password of the technomate.

bellejt
19-01-14, 12:50
why not use dreambox DCC ? Much easyer.

ismailbmw
19-01-14, 13:31
you can use Dreambox DCC, I use Filezilla I find it much easier for copying files over to my STB. Plus the OP has already downloaded Filezilla. I guess everyone has thier own way of doing the same thing.

Larry-G
19-01-14, 13:34
you can use Dreambox DCC, I use Filezilla I find it much easier for copying files over to my STB. Plus the OP has already downloaded Filezilla. I guess everyone has thier own way of doing the same thing.

same here i prefer to use a real dedicated FPT client than that nasty DCC, I use a paid for version of FlashFXP that i bought well over 10 years ago and it works flawlessly, with life time free updates.