PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo] Restarting Local card with CCcam

satmanbasil
17-01-14, 22:36
Hi there

My local card keep freezing sometimes 3 times within an hour sometimes may go most the day reason we know is s@y trying to pair cards. I have set the cam manager to 2mins if CCcam stops however when this freeze takes place its not seeing the card has stopped.
Can any added script me added to the vix image that will check or restart CCcam or can the programe be tweeked to do more than its suppose to be doing as right now its not?

pooface
18-01-14, 00:06
What method do you use to check whether it's crashed? I assume you are using some code that it's set it a cron job job to check?!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

dfdream
18-01-14, 13:05
What version of CCCAM are you using.
Several reports of 2.3.0 doing strange things.
Switching to 2.1.3 seems to be the general recommendation.

Hi there

My local card keep freezing sometimes 3 times within an hour sometimes may go most the day reason we know is s@y trying to pair cards. I have set the cam manager to 2mins if CCcam stops however when this freeze takes place its not seeing the card has stopped.
Can any added script me added to the vix image that will check or restart CCcam or can the programe be tweeked to do more than its suppose to be doing as right now its not?

satmanbasil
19-01-14, 23:01
Hi

have switched from 2.3.0. down to 2.2.1 but still finding it stops.

Right now i have not assigned any cron jobs as im advised the cam file is suppose to check if CCcam stops i have set it to check every 2 mins but still it locks up and doesnt restart so maybe some work is needed to make this work better or additional script that does more than check is CCcam has stopped

satmanbasil
19-01-14, 23:05
What method do you use to check whether it's crashed? I assume you are using some code that it's set it a cron job job to check?!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Just to give you more info i am not using any script at the moment just watching channel freeze have the cam reset @ 2 mins but it does not restart CCcam

judge
19-01-14, 23:20
Upload the debug log of when this happens.

pooface
19-01-14, 23:41
What about when using other images, did you use any scripts then?

Rob van der Does
20-01-14, 08:16
Is this problem on any specific channel?
As CCcam is known to stop on watching certain channels (such as Motor-TV, some TNT-sat channels and more).
As CCcam is closed source, nothing can be done about that, althouh restarting should work (it does for me).

Anyway: the above was for me the reason to switch to Oscam (steep learning curve though).

satmanbasil
21-01-14, 20:13
Is this problem on any specific channel?
As CCcam is known to stop on watching certain channels (such as Motor-TV, some TNT-sat channels and more).
As CCcam is closed source, nothing can be done about that, althouh restarting should work (it does for me).

Anyway: the above was for me the reason to switch to Oscam (steep learning curve though).

Hi

Normally happening on movie and news hd channels sometime it can go the day without a problem next it can fall down nearly every hour. I know the vix image does not use scripts, i have the reset low as 2 mins but when the channel freezes the cam reset doesnt seem to know it has at the moment im having when it happens to restart CCcam to unfreeze the picture. Hence my question of additional script or rewite of code in cam management to maybe do a little more detection.

timofee
22-01-14, 15:01
It is not easy to have a full discussion on this problem without infringing rules.

Here is an idea. Try running your VU for 3-4 days without being connected to the internet at all during that time. Then report if you still get freezing or not.