PDA

View Full Version : Best plugins for first timer

jacquesy90
16-01-14, 13:25
Hello all, new to the site. hope everyone is well, First id just like to say what a forum! so much information, to much for a newbie like myself lol

Anyways, about a month ago a bought a skybox f5s, automatically got hooked on this great hobby.

Now ive upgraded and purchused a VU+ Solo reciever and cant wait to get it set up, get used to it, then upgrade again :)

As this is my first time on an enigma 2 recievers, i would like a brief explanation into what are the best apps/addons/plugins.

Mainly for movies and stuff, ive seen a few threads on 1channel, iptv and people have mentioned others.
Is there any chance someone could point me in the right direction for the best vu solo plugins and guides on how to install them! :)

Thank you very much for any help in advance :)

Ste :cool:

gerryd13
16-01-14, 14:19
tsmedia is probably one of the best plugins to have. you can download it from the feeds, also ondemand is good for catch up tv but this doesn't have all players on but does have added extras like radio stations. the 1channel is a good pugin but you cant get it from the feeds because of rules the vix team go by. pus its down, isp is blocking it.there is a way around it using a proxy site but you will have to google it. but since your new to all this, then have a play around, look up plugins and see what suits you best :thumbsup:

seame
16-01-14, 15:22
Check out transmission and sabnzbd they're both for downloading files. Transmission is for torrent downloads and sabnzbd is for newsgroups, you can get them both from the vix feeds.