PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Powertimer bug please help!!

mickyblueys
16-01-14, 11:41
I have just reflashed both of my duo's and set them up as virgin setup's. i done this as my (lraizer) autobouquet plugin is not auto updating daily. Ever since i stopped my deep standby powetimer this has occurred (i stopped this as sometimes the duo's failed to start up correctly - known fault). Any way i have tried to setup a new daily powertimer where by a restart GUI happens at ????? o'clock and then once done the box goes to standby at ?????? o'clock later.So then i can run my daily autobouquet updater from a reset timer. However this feature does not work. Instead from a standby state the box does the restart GUI....... then counts down for 180 secs does another restart GUI........ counts down again..... then states it is gonna go to standby........ but then restarts the GUI again.........and completely fails to go to standby.

mickyblueys
16-01-14, 11:57
On further investigation, when setting a powertimer to to do a restart GUI at ??? o'clock then DO NOTHING. (From a standby state). it starts the box as if it has done the restart GUI but it does not advance the date in daily powertimer, for it to occur again the next day at that time.

However if the box is on and not in a standby state the restart GUI occurs and the date does progress to the next day

mickyblueys
16-01-14, 12:40
Another error i have found now, is when setting a powertimer to go to standby repeated daily, then DO NOTHING. it does the timer but again it does not update the date so that the event will happen again next day and so on.......