PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Overlapping Timers, same channel

Spoof
15-01-14, 16:05
Hi.
I have found that if you set "overlapping" timers on the same channel, the latter recording fails:
I am referring to a scrambled channel decrypted with a local card:

For example....

first timer 04:00 - 05:00 (works fine)
second timer 04:58 0 06:00 (records scrambled)

Regards,
Spoooooooooo

Stanman
15-01-14, 17:27
Single feed into box?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

craig37
15-01-14, 17:28
Why would you want to over lap the SAME channel in the first place ? You must have a reason why you'd want to ..?

Spoof
15-01-14, 17:45
Why would you want to over lap the SAME channel in the first place ? You must have a reason why you'd want to ..?

The reason is not relevant but just for you....I can normally grab (ie. record) what I want in the first recording but record the 2nd timer just in case. If I get what I want in the first recording, it saves a load of time FTPing (I edit the files on my laptop) as I only need to download one 3GB file instead of two.
Spooooo

Spoof
15-01-14, 17:47
Single feed into box?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

No, two feeds:
2. Astra 28.2
1. Hotbird (the one I record from), Astra 19, Astra 28.2 (diseq switch).

Spooo

craig37
15-01-14, 18:54
The reason is not relevant but just for you....I can normally grab (ie. record) what I want in the first recording but record the 2nd timer just in case. If I get what I want in the first recording, it saves a load of time FTPing (I edit the files on my laptop) as I only need to download one 3GB file instead of two.
Spooooo

Sounds irrelevant to me too..! But thanks for informing me...! I think I'd just extend my first recording to cover what I really needed, Just in case.! But I guess that would be to obvious.. Good luck ..