PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Some Solo2 questions.

Martincape
15-01-14, 11:19
Hi guys,

I'm using Vix build 808 on my Solo2. Going great at min. Set it up yesterday.

Couple questions though. What do I need to change via the audio button to make sure I get surround sound through my sony surround sound system. I have the solo2 connected to it via an optical cable. I think all I have to do is knock the digital doe mix off?

Also, using Coolepg, is there a way to scroll through it using a page down or up function? Instead of scrolling through every channel?

Martincape
15-01-14, 11:44
Also getting a problem where MGCamd 1.35a is freezing up. I have to go in manually and stop and start it again. What's that about?

Trial
15-01-14, 11:54
Hi,
digital downmix off is the correct setting. If you turn it on you will only get stereo.

I do not use Cool as ViX has a lot to offer on its own. Set graphical multi epg of ViX to graphics and not text and you have a nice looking and very fast M-EPG.

ciao

Martincape
15-01-14, 12:05
Thanks for that :)

Quick question, I removed media portal plugin from the plugin menu, but now whenever I go into plugins, it says some file is missing from it.

Martincape
15-01-14, 12:51
Another quick question, can you edit which plugins are included on the blue button extension menu?

Trial
15-01-14, 13:20
Hi,

Thanks for that :)

Quick question, I removed media portal plugin from the plugin menu, but now whenever I go into plugins, it says some file is missing from it.

did you restart the box? Normally after (de-)installation at least a restart of the GUI should be made and if you want to be on the save side a restart of the box.

The plugin itself decides where it will be displayed. I think there are tricks for that but normally you cannot change it.

ciao

Martincape
15-01-14, 13:27
Yea it hasn't reappeared now after I restarted the GUI so hopefully fine.

Yea it was just TSMedia I wanted in that menu, but it's put itself on the main menu page.

craig37
15-01-14, 13:43
Yea it hasn't reappeared now after I restarted the GUI so hopefully fine.

Yea it was just TSMedia I wanted in that menu, but it's put itself on the main menu page.

In your extensions page I.e when you press the blue button. Depending on what is listed, you can remove some of them. What you need to do for example, and this doesn't work for TS Media I'm afraid. So if your have Auto bouquet maker for example . Go in to MENU>Setup> searching services>auto bouquet either enter into configuration and it will show " Show in extensions" or sometimes, certainly when your in Plugins , press the menu button and you get the options to " Show in extensions" :-)

Martincape
15-01-14, 19:43
Are ok. Thanks for that. It was mainly for TSMedia anyway. Make it easier for the mrs to find it lol

Larry-G
15-01-14, 20:17
As Trial said CoolTV is not compatible with ViX and we dont offer any support for it, plus the inbuilt EPG already in ViX is far superior to that as offered by CoolTV in my opinion so no need to install it at all.

Martincape
15-01-14, 20:20
Sorry my mistake.

I meant I am using crossepg lol. No idea what Coolepg is ha!

Larry-G
15-01-14, 20:34
while in the graphical EPG on ( ViX images ), you can press the TV button on your remote to open up a bouquet list which replaces the program synopsis, you can quickly jump to any bouquet you want here and view the channels etc all without leaving the EPG screen.