PDA

View Full Version : cross epg not working with rytec source for me??

irishchris
03-11-10, 15:11
hi

i always used ryvix for epg but have started using crossepg recently as better fills uk data. however even though i select the rytec sources in crossepg it does not populate the epg. for example today i selected open tv uk and italia and rytec nordic in cross epg. i then ran the program and uk and italia loaded but no nordic? am i doing something wrong

cheers for any help

MKD
03-11-10, 16:34
I have this problem with cross epg too , i decided to try it as i have used ryvix alot. Not sure what the problem is either.

Palinkat
03-11-10, 16:40
Same for me, with CrossEPG, the opentv stuff is always populated but not the other Rytec sources. With RYVIX, I use Satmate for Sly EPG as it's downloaded from transponder and other rytec sources for the rest, always works and sly EPG is 100%

pooface
03-11-10, 17:16
THe current crossepg is experimental... I can't say 100%, but I don't think that it was fully implemented. Could be wrong, but I think that it was there as part of the implementation. Maybe andy could give us more insight, as he's spoken to the author more than me (and more recently :p)

Palinkat
12-12-10, 19:46
Hey guys,

Was experimenting with the latest CrossEPG on 1.3.
I tried first with Open TV, Sly 28.2 and 28.4. It was parting the titles and descriptions but not converting the data. tried a couple of times and it eventually worked.
Then I tried by adding some rytec sources. It would not download them automatically, would do the OpenTV data fine but no XMLTV. Dowloading the XMLTV manually works.

Cheers