PDA

View Full Version : VU + Solo output to RF Modulator and a projector

Trebor300
13-01-14, 21:30
I have a friend who is currently running a VU + Solo Vix Build 808.

Currently displaying video output on 2 tvs using scart output from box to an RF modulator (Aerial to TV).

We would also like to send the signal at the same time to a projector that has the inputs seen on the picture attcahed,

Can anyone advise what cables are needed and what settings need to be changed if any to allow this to work.

Appreciate the input,

Cheers

Trial
13-01-14, 22:14
Hi,
are these the only inputs? It is a little problem. You can use a Y-cable to split the video signal so that one goes into the modulator and the other into the beamer. The picture can become darker this way. The picture quality on the beamer will not be really good. Second option with a bit better PQ is another adapter from scart to SVideo and then with a SVideo cable to the beamer. Disadvantage he has to change the adapter and the scart output from CVBS to SVIDEO and back.

ciao

Trebor300
16-01-14, 07:36
Hi Trial thanks for the advice, I found out the projector worked previously on another box an cables an everything already set up, phonos for sound to his surround sound an component lead straight to yellow port on projector! At first this did not work for video as no display, I asked him to dismount the projector from the ceiling an bring closer to the box so that we could "play" with the cables. Straight away using yellow jack plug from box to projector worked! He is now talking with his Lucan sound & vision store for options on cables because of the distance (15m) and I hope everything will be ok! Otherwise I think we will try as you suggested ! Again I appreciate your help an may still need it ....

dale094
16-01-14, 22:16
You could stick a vga cable from a computer to projector and log into webif on pc with VLC PLAYER which will send the picture to the projector