PDA

View Full Version : SOLO2 Tune problem with HD channels

pmos_hafi
13-01-14, 14:54
Dear Masters

Recently I have problem by tunning HD channels in Hotbird with my solo2 . I receive "Tune Failed" message specially with HD channels which I receive with cccam like SKY & Cyfra packages. I have changed the tuner from B to A , I have checked the LNB and also my Antenna (Motorised Dish) but all of these have not solved my problem. Do you find any solution ?

Best Regards

AJT
13-01-14, 20:46
Dear Masters

Recently I have problem by tunning HD channels in Hotbird with my solo2 . I receive "Tune Failed" message specially with HD channels which I receive with like SKY & Cyfra packages. I have changed the tuner from B to A , I have checked the LNB and also my Antenna (Motorised Dish) but all of these have not solved my problem. Do you find any solution ?

Best Regards

update channel list and do a full auto scan.

DaMacFunkin
16-01-14, 13:55
A lot of HD channels, particularly on hot bird are moving to a new Type of mpeg4 compression that virtually everybody's box doesn't seem to have the correct codec for, I was just about to start a thread about it to ask if the box will receive an update to correctly decode the new compression or as some people are saying we will have to wait for enigma3...? I can't believe more people haven't reported this problem, almost every hd channel on $ly Italia has moved to this new codec, and a few on other sats too.

margy82
18-01-14, 13:59
It has nothing to do with codecs, it is pairing card-decoder, the new compression type is not yet implemented, you can check this if you try to record on hd channels and then download on.pc and analyze your stream

Thanks

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070 utilizzando Tapatalk

DaMacFunkin
22-01-14, 08:58
Well I'm not sure that what you are saying would entirely work like that anyway, if the box doesn't understand the stream then it can't decrypt it to the hard drive... All I'm saying is a few other people on other sites are saying it isn't pairing, personally I don't know who to believe...