PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] VU+ DUO2 not streaming some channels over port 8001 (uncompressed)

Johev
13-01-14, 00:27
Hi everybody,

Since I got my DUO2 (2 dual tunner) I have been very surprised by the fact that some channels from my provider do not stream over port 8001. This means, some raw or not transcoded channels, just refuse to stream.

I tried both SD and HD channels, and it seems to not matter. Sometimes the SD version doesn't work and only the HD one works, other time none work. The strange thing is that the channels that refuse to stream are always the same, no matter what VIX image I use. I did not try any other image, as I love this one so much.

When I use port 8002, i.e. I request the box to transcode the channel, everything streams perfectly. Either to my PC or to my Android Phone, both with VLC (PC version), XBMC (PC version) or the VU+ android player.

I don't know why this happens as my friends VU+ DUO (original) and my father's Xtrend 9200 Silverline Edition, both stream perfectly uncompressed channel feeds. They do not transcode due to not having the horse power to do so.

So out of the +/-120 Channels that I pay for, about 30 just refuse to stream.

I have updated today to VIX 808, however I noticed this since the beginning VIX version 7XX.

If anyone has any idea how to solve this I would be very grateful, as I use the 4 tuners to stream different uncompressed channels to other devices at home (internal lan) and not have to have many satellite boxes in order to watch different channels.

UPDATE 1: After some further investigation I have concluded that all the channels on:
30.0°W Hispasat 1E 12476.00 H 118 Europe DVB-S2 8PSK 27500 3/4 TV Cabo Satelite, 59.9 Mbps NID:54 TID:48

30.0°W Hispasat 1E 12398.00 H 116 Europe DVB-S2 8PSK 27500 3/4 TV Cabo Satelite, 59.9 Mbps NID:54 TID:39

Have the same PMT 817 (not sure what PMT means, but it was on Kingofsats).

Refuse to stream uncompressed/raw streams, only transcoded. If this could be fixed I would greatly appreciate it.

comprido
06-04-14, 15:55
I have exactly the same problem, it seems that all channels from NID: 54 do not stream

Rob van der Does
06-04-14, 21:32
Moved to this section.

Please read this thread HERE (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33154-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section-coming-soon!)