PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Remote Control button change

garyblas
10-01-14, 20:01
Not sure if i missed some change or my remote playing up?

When i press the Help button - It used to bring up a help screen but now brings up the TSMedia active video download page?

When in watching a channel if i press the down button it brings up the all channel lists. If memory serves me correct when i used to press the 8 button it would scroll down a page - now it does not.
The 2 button does scroll up a page.
The 6 button brings up "move mode ?

Can some one tell me whats wrong

craig37
10-01-14, 20:12
Yep , go in to TS media then settings and change the " View current downloads key" to not assigned :thumbsup:

garyblas
10-01-14, 20:27
Yep , go in to TS media then settings and change the " View current downloads key" to not assigned :thumbsup:

Thanks that gives me back help screen..
Im i dreaming about using the 8 button to scroll down list also because i pressed 6 button some of my channels moved and are renumbered see attached.
How do i get back to 101,102 etc number. Have rescanned with ABM but it does not fix it31770

craig37
10-01-14, 20:40
when your on that screen, press menu, and change alternate numbering to no and save, you'll see you channel numbers change, then go menu again and change back to yes

see what happens

craig37
10-01-14, 20:44
my button 8 does nothing and button 2 just takes to the top menu , to scroll to next page I just press the across arrow to scroll pages

garyblas
10-01-14, 20:53
when your on that screen, press menu, and change alternate numbering to no and save, you'll see you channel numbers change, then go menu again and change back to yes

see what happens

Nothing happens?

garyblas
10-01-14, 20:58
just rebooted done the trick thanks

craig37
10-01-14, 21:25
just rebooted done the trick thanks

Good, glad to help