PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue QUAD] System hangs when stopping playback

Toine
08-01-14, 19:46
when playing back a recording I press the stop button. The vix spinner appears but the playback continues. the system doesn't respond to any input from remote or other. My only way out is switching it off/on using the main power switch.
I suspected my old USB HD might have been the root cause but I have now replaced that with a proper 3.5" internal HD and still have the same problem. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

AJT
08-01-14, 20:25
[QUOTE=Toine;261669]when playing back a recording I press the stop button. The vix spinner appears but the playback continues. the system doesn't respond to any input from remote or other. My only way out is switching it off/on using the main power switch.
I suspected my old USB HD might have been the root cause but I have now replaced that with a proper 3.5" internal HD and still have the same problem. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE

what image build you are running..This can be caused by a few things.Heat always does it for me check to see what the temp is anything above 35 usually slows everything down.Have you got the hard drive set up correct.
If thats okay I would do a complete clean install of image again and see if it carry s on.As it goes if your using a gigablue quad it should be quite fast
as its got plenty of power

Toine
08-01-14, 21:50
Thought I entered build info with the post form: v. 3.0 build 808