PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] Vu+ Duo sticking/freezing on boot up

potbelly69
07-01-14, 23:20
Vu+ duo build 750 Virtuosso Image Extreme version
Been having problems of the odd vix sign flashing in the corner and the duo becoming unresponsive which caused me to have to reboot,installed the latest image and it lets me through basic settings but on rebooting or gui restart the machine just stays on the vix loading screen,and on the vu duo screen it says vu duo?
have tryed re imaging a few times using bootloader first.....anyone have an idea what might be wrong?
many thanks:confused:

judge
07-01-14, 23:27
What's your version of installing "the latest image"?
and, are you sure the box is a genuine one, not a clone?

judge
07-01-14, 23:27
What's your version of installing "the latest image"?
and, are you sure the box is a genuine one, not a clone?

pacha2
08-01-14, 00:51
If you've got a harddrive inside try unplugging it and see if it then boots.

Larry-G
08-01-14, 01:20
Also there is no need to flash the bootloader repeatedly, once it has been flashed that's it until there is a update, if you continually flash the bootloader you run a high and real risk of killing the receiver.

potbelly69
16-01-14, 10:28
was the latest image openvix 3.0.339 and the box came from wos of sat so i'm sure it not a clone,tryed it on bh 2.0.8 and it run ok,but i prefer vix :fart2: as i say it just hangs on the boot screen of the winter background and the vix sin in the corner keeps appearing and circling but 30 mins later and still the same,the remote be's unresponsive as well.....

i'll keep trying :confused:
thanks for the help btw

Tkr001
16-01-14, 21:21
was the latest image openvix 3.0.339
Huh? The current VIX image build is 808! 339 is old as the hills. I suggest you download and flash 808 from here (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/enigma2/openvix/index.php?dir=)

potbelly69
16-01-14, 23:15
maybe i said the wrong one there,i thought i downloaded the latest from the link you provided,i'll try again and post back...