PDA

View Full Version : Auto Bouqets

hsbajwa316
06-01-14, 22:17
Hi

It works great, however I am missing 405- Sky Sports News HD after several scans and it is also missing from sports bouqet.

In the past I have had the channel as a start up service, however cant workout why this specific channel keeps getting missed.

AJT
06-01-14, 23:19
Hi

It works great, however I am missing 405- Sky Sports News HD after several scans and it is also missing from sports bouqet.

In the past I have had the channel as a start up service, however cant workout why this specific channel keeps getting missed.

Find the frequency and do a manual scan.

http://www.lyngsat.com/hd/Eutelsat-28A-and-Astra-1N-2A-2F.html

abu baniaz
06-01-14, 23:28
From time to time, people keep getting this issue. Can you confirm whether you are also using any other bouqets? If so which ones please?

DaMacFunkin
07-01-14, 17:46
Cats eyes messes sky sports news HD up on 405 and a simple uninstall of cats eyes doesn't seem to fix it, only a restore to a version before you had the problem then rerun auto bouquets... Took me a day to figure it out when it happened to me, for hours I tried to manually scan sky sports news then manually add it to the bouquet it just won't stay at 405!

hsbajwa316
11-01-14, 10:45
Yes, using Catseyes bouquet, then running ABM

Larry-G
11-01-14, 11:27
yes there seems to be a running issue with catseyes settings and the AutoBouquet plugins, try using the Vhannibal packs or try swapping out the satellites.xml file in the catseyes settings for a new one generated from http://satellites-xml.org/

hsbajwa316
12-01-14, 10:43
Tried all the above doesnt seem to resolve the issue :S .. any way to restore settings to scratch

AJT
12-01-14, 11:09
Tried all the above doesnt seem to resolve the issue :S .. any way to restore settings to scratch

Just reinstall the bouquets again ie do another scan using autobouuetmaker it will overwrite/add to existing channels.
I personally use Rats bouquets and edit them using dreamboxedit but there is also a rats plugin for bouquets and picons.
But if your using Vix autobouquetmaker dont see how you can be missing channels or one.
I have checked the ABM and it scans and finds all sport channels including SSN
when your in your channel list press red button on remote and go through all channels and see if its there.

abu baniaz
12-01-14, 13:43
Put enigma to sleep using telnet command init 4
Navigate to /etc/enigma2/ and delete all files ending with .tv Restart your receiver and then run ABM again.