PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] AutoBouquetMaker - suggestion SD channel bouquet [XBMC/R-Pi]

dogboy
06-01-14, 17:02
Hi folks,

First off apologies if this has been covered or is in the wrong forum, please correct me mods if it's wrong.

I'm trying to use an R-Pi as a LAN only stream source in my bedroom [unsing the VU+ PVR extension]

Although it works, the performance sucks, and while I am working on improving things, a quick fix has occurred to me.

Would it be possible using ABM to create an SD channels bouquet… within the PVR plugin I could select this as the only bouquet to scan, which would improve performance and load times in XBMC.

Please let me know if there is a way of doing this which already exists [without manually creating the bouquet]

FWIW, my performance on the r-pi [model b] is 10-20 second zap time for HD and 5-10 second zap time on SD. If anyone has any experience or tips to improve this please let me know. I am using the RaspBMC distribution as I have found this to be the most responsive [also tied Xbian and OpenELEC]

Thanks in advance,

Nick