PDA

View Full Version : CCcam help please

mase2hot
02-11-10, 18:51
Hi,

ok so I got FTA channels working fine put on CCcam 2.1.4.

Bit I''m stuck with is how should the CCcam.cfg look? Unable to find a sample anywhere!!

Also could someone let me share for a few mins so I can test it actually works with my setup?

Oh Sly UK I'm talking about...

Thanks

Larry-G
02-11-10, 18:59
sadly your going to have to do some google'ing if you want help as this forum does not allow in detail talks of CS. and as far as some one giving you access to their share i doubt you will find any one willing to help.

mase2hot
02-11-10, 19:35
wow I just bought a big door stop then...lol. I was under them impression there was free love flying around. I guess not....

Stanman
02-11-10, 20:24
Its called sharing for a reason and google is your friend

silverfox0786
03-11-10, 01:03
Its called sharing for a reason and google is your friend

as stan said c/s is a taboo subject on sat enthusiast forums

Drag0nFly
03-11-10, 14:03
To me this looks like the user is simply asking how to use his legit card in the VU+. I had the same issue with my own card, and you just need to create an empty /etc/CCccam.conf file using "touch /etc/CCcam.conf" when connected to the box via telnet or ssh. Obviously, if there is something more sophisticated this user is looking for wrt. this setup he needs to look elsewhere.

danishdude
03-11-10, 15:36
To me this looks like the user is simply asking how to use his legit card in the VU+.I think the "Also could someone let me share for a few mins so I can test it actually works with my setup?"-sentence triggered the hammer here. :whistle: