PDA

View Full Version : Ts media plugin - wont populate lists of movies

dan44762000
02-01-14, 12:46
got this plugin and most stuff works ok , however the movie sections fail to populate any lists , if this is down too uk i.p. prioviders blocking where the plugin is looking then is there a workaround or a diffrent plugin for movies ?

i have latest Vix image on my Tm nano oe

many thanks dan

garyblas
02-01-14, 14:47
Yes it is .

roy0110
02-01-14, 15:47
there is a thing,
regards,

garyblas
02-01-14, 18:26
What you mean a thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

dan44762000
02-01-14, 18:28
Yes it is .

it is what ? ? ?

there is a thing,
regards,
oh really and what would that be then ? ?

i am not mystic meg :confused:

garyblas
02-01-14, 19:04
Yes UK IP;s blocking 1 channel etc

duoduo
02-01-14, 20:12
Google vpn, you will get the answers your looking for

vinceben
02-01-14, 23:08
I had the same problem. If I selected any of the services (1channel etc) in the Movies section then it would just show a blank page, sometimes with a page 1 in the top left and no movies listed. Try this, it worked for me....
Go into TSMedia,
Go to UPDATES,
press BLUE button for LIBRARY and then
YELLOW button for FORCE INSTALL.
I did have a look through the list that was displayed and there is one called 1Channel update or fix, I installed this just in case I needed it.
Reboot box and try movies again.

It worked for me so I hope it may help.

zoro25
03-01-14, 03:28
Not too sure about VPN as I don't see a client or way to change this in the Duo2?, Is there a plugin?

I'm using my own Proxy which rewrites hostnames, I then edit the TSMedia config to point to my edited hostnames rather than the real ones.

It works fine as any content is hosted on differing hosts so the block is only on the main "directory" sites.

duoduo
03-01-14, 09:56
Someone told me the other day about something called tunlr, it's not a vpn but a DNS. I'm guessing you could simply put the DNS address from their website into your vu to overcome the block. Don't take my word for it, I may be wrong on how to setup but it definitely is a way to get round the isp blocks.

Larry-G
03-01-14, 10:51
Someone told me the other day about something called tunlr, it's not a vpn but a DNS. I'm guessing you could simply put the DNS address from their website into your vu to overcome the block. Don't take my word for it, I may be wrong on how to setup but it definitely is a way to get round the isp blocks.

Thats what we use in the OnDemand player so those outside of the UK can use the UK players.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

zoro25
03-01-14, 11:07
Yes there is also SmartDNS which states you can access the above mentioned sites plus all the US only streaming sites.

However be very careful about both DNS and Proxy sites as all your traffic is passing through them and unless your 100% sure they can be trusted I would steer clear.
You can expect your data to be stolen or sold.
Ask yourself why would anyone pay for server and data transfer costs and provide a free service?.

I used to run a TOR exit node meaning I see everyone's data in plain text ("as a security experiment") and I can tell you that Neither TOR nor DNS nor Proxy servers admins should be trusted.
I also knew alot of other people who ran exit nodes and I would never use Tor or any other service (unless I was paying). I can recommend vyprvpn for example, but for now I'm running my own Proxy which only I have access to meaning I can work around the blocks

garyblas
03-01-14, 11:38
Anyone got the DNS address we can use and instructions were to put into tsmedia

duoduo
03-01-14, 13:45
Don't be lazy Gary lol.. Have a look on Google, plenty of info

garyblas
03-01-14, 16:07
I have looked but the only one showing also comes up as banned

JimboM
03-01-14, 16:31
C'mon guys give us a hint :)

I've got an anonymous VPN via Torguard but no idea how to use this with my Duo - reached the limit of my IT abilities setting the VPN up on my PC and that had pictures to follow :)

garyblas
03-01-14, 17:03
someone please.........:violin:

Its not like its against the rules

zoro25
03-01-14, 18:29
I would help if I could, but alas as mentioned above I don't know how to set up a VPN to be used with this image, however I'm sure alot of VPN hosts give instructions for Linux and I'm guessing it can't be that hard.

For DNS I have already tried tunlr which still redirects to siteblocked.org when I do a Wget on a previously blocked Host (this means it didn't work).
I also used the X-Forwarded-For header but also alas no go.

Here are the instructions for changing DNS.
Easy way =
1) FTP to etc dir
2) Find a file called resolv.conf and change your DNS servers to the ones you want (you can hash out your old ones)
DNS entry for tunlr can be found using their API (tunlr.net/tunapi.php?action=getdns&version=1&format=json)

Harder but more stable way
1) go and grab the tunlr script (aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58357)
2) unzip and grab the main script ignore the whole install part (ftp the file to etc dir - I also added .sh to my file)
3) SSH/Telnet to box then once in etc dir type "bash tunlr.sh start" (remove quotes)
The file will back up your current resolv and create a new one getting the DNS address from the tunlr API.

I'm just posting the above so you can change yours if you wish (no side effects on my box but it DID NOT WORK)

garyblas
03-01-14, 19:07
Cheers but as you say its still not working.... Does anyone have it working?

I did find a fix that changed the channel_1.pyo file but this also no longer works

seame
03-01-14, 19:07
I've just installed tsmedia 4.9, 1channel and movie4k still don't work but icefilms, movie25 and simplymovies are all working.

If you still need 1channel then install it from the linuxsatsupportaddons plugin.

garyblas
03-01-14, 19:11
I've just installed tsmedia 4.9, 1channel and movie4k still don't work but icefilms, movie25 and simplymovies are all working.

If you still need 1channel then install it from the linuxsatsupportaddons plugin.

Is this on our plugin downloads?

seame
03-01-14, 19:17
I updated it through the tsmedia plugin

I went to tsmedia, updates, blue button for library and then force install 4.9 beta

zoro25
03-01-14, 22:58
OK after some tinkering 1 Channel is now working again for me

However I need to work out why, as I updated a file or 2 , changed back to my own proxies but when TSMedia is loading it state's it's going via another address?
Strange.

Once I work out what is happening, I'll post the updated files (however going via a different proxy as I want to keep mine private).

Also at the moment it's very buggy, and crashes on changing movie selection.

allnighta
04-01-14, 09:04
its because of the new script that has been written for 4.9 beta to atoumatically change to the new working site, but it is buggy in the since ya will get a film list now but enigma 2 can go to a green screen with en error in downloading movie list

garyblas
04-01-14, 11:18
Running 4.9 beta. Quite often movie list still not there. And when is there when you try to move down the list my duo box crashes

zoro25
04-01-14, 12:02
OK I worked it out, - Very easy it seems.
I've screwed my TSMedia install so I can't test it but can someone please test this. I think it should work.

The reason that the files appear sometimes but not always is because the host is broken and redirects to an empty hosting page. (so we need a new host)
In 4.9 it ignores what you write in the channel1.py file and instead uses the source file.
This is a good change as it allows us to change the host as they get taken down.

Also it seems that the channel1 part of the plugin is just a rip off from the code that mrdude posted to satpimps (hence using his personal domain).
It's an idea to keep an idea on that thread as it seems the satpimps guys have dev plans for the plugin to make it more than just 1 chan.

So to fix

Go into etc dir and find TSMedia folder
In there you will find a channel1_source file.
Change the hostname in the file to 1channel.mn/ (make sure you keep include the http and www part)

Can you please post results here. I'll get my install working again and will continue to work on it.

garyblas
04-01-14, 14:38
OK I worked it out, - Very easy it seems.
I've screwed my TSMedia install so I can't test it but can someone please test this. I think it should work.

The reason that the files appear sometimes but not always is because the host is broken and redirects to an empty hosting page. (so we need a new host)
In 4.9 it ignores what you write in the channel1.py file and instead uses the source file.
This is a good change as it allows us to change the host as they get taken down.

Also it seems that the channel1 part of the plugin is just a rip off from the code that mrdude posted to satpimps (hence using his personal domain).
It's an idea to keep an idea on that thread as it seems the satpimps guys have dev plans for the plugin to make it more than just 1 chan.

So to fix

Go into etc dir and find TSMedia folder
In there you will find a channel1_source file.
Change the hostname in the file to 1channel.mn/ (make sure you keep include the http and www part)

Can you please post results here. I'll get my install working again and will continue to work on it.

Sorry still dont work..... Loads up list of movies but wont let you select any , then crashes

craig37
04-01-14, 16:14
Read this Not had a chance to try yet ...

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?34461-1channel-pluggin