PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] PVRState display?

TimoJ
01-01-14, 14:44
Is it just my system or is the PVRState display missing? i.e. left upper corner display that shows playback mode and rew/ff-speed. I can't find a setting to enable it, there is only a setting that enables statusbar during playback state changes, but that is a different thing. I'm using ViX-night-hd skin. The skin does contain PVRState screen but it's not shown.

Delagroov
01-01-14, 16:08
Look at the bottom of the list in Userinterface settings
Works okay here

TimoJ
01-01-14, 17:35
You mean Show PVR status in Movieplayer infobar? I had there "yes". Selecting "no" does bring the separate window back, but it still is not shown unless infobar is also visible i.e also option Show infobar on skip forward/backward is set to "yes".

But I'd like to see only the PVR status, not infobar. Is that not possible?

Delagroov
01-01-14, 19:26
There is no option in userinterface settings for what you want..so No

TimoJ
01-01-14, 19:48
Too bad. Infobar blocks subtitles, so I don't want to see it during rew/ff.
Normal Enigma2 image on my DM8000 shows PVRState like I want. Anyone know why this was changed?

Rob van der Does
01-01-14, 20:07
Too bad. Infobar blocks subtitles, so I don't want to see it during rew/ff.
That's exactly why I placed the infobar in the skin Magid-HD towards the upper side of the screen.

TimoJ
01-01-14, 23:41
I changed two lines of InfoBarGenerics and now PVRState is (almost) working the way I want. There is still some timer that clears the PVRstate display after few seconds, but that doesn't happen always. Looks like infobar timeout has something to do with this. (Python is still almost a mystery to me...).

I have setup the middle VFD to show a big timescale and played time. So, if needed, I look at that and don't want infobar visible onscreen, I just want to see mode and speed (in white text, no graphics/icons).

andyblac
05-01-14, 14:29
That's exactly why I placed the infobar in the skin Magid-HD towards the upper side of the screen.

and you actually read subtitles when FF/RW, must be quick reader.

Rob van der Does
05-01-14, 17:13
and you actually read subtitles when FF/RW, must be quick reader.
On FF yes, not on RW :)
You know me: I'm fast :zoom:

Delagroov
05-01-14, 19:14
I changed two lines of InfoBarGenerics and now PVRState is (almost) working the way I want. There is still some timer that clears the PVRstate display after few seconds, but that doesn't happen always. Looks like infobar timeout has something to do with this. (Python is still almost a mystery to me...).

I have setup the middle VFD to show a big timescale and played time. So, if needed, I look at that and don't want infobar visible onscreen, I just want to see mode and speed (in white text, no graphics/icons).

Interesting tweak..i like the idea
But I am afraid you will loose your tweak after an update...

TimoJ
05-01-14, 22:24
But I am afraid you will loose your tweak after an update...

I know, I have few other tweaks and keymap change that I also have to redo after each update.