PDA

View Full Version : Subtitle Selection??

GryZor
31-12-13, 09:52
Hi there

I recently updated to 3.0.808, and noticed that the subtitle settings have disappeared from the Audio options. Has this setting moved somewhere else?? I used this option quite a bit in the media player for playing mkv's etc..

AJT
31-12-13, 10:01
Hi there

I recently updated to 3.0.808, and noticed that the subtitle settings have disappeared from the Audio options. Has this setting moved somewhere else?? I used this option quite a bit in the media player for playing mkv's etc..

Hi there is an extra menu just for subtitles menu/set up/system/subtitle settings.

GryZor
31-12-13, 10:29
Hi there is an extra menu just for subtitles menu/set up/system/subtitle settings.

Yeah, I saw that, but they seem to be global settings. If there are multiple sub options for a file, where is the option to select which one you want?? Has that been removed

s1m0nw
31-12-13, 10:56
Yeah, I saw that, but they seem to be global settings. If there are multiple sub options for a file, where is the option to select which one you want?? Has that been removed

Press audio button twice

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Aburici
03-01-14, 21:56
Speaking of subtitles... Is there any way to change coding tipe to see the diacritics in right way? Like central european or latin 2?

suriansat
20-01-14, 17:10
About subtitles...
I use to watch films in original language and subtitles, to improve my English.
Though, not all films on sky have subtitles. Is it right? Can I do something to have much more films on air with sub?
Thanks