PDA

View Full Version : gigablue hd800 ue plus

ace5
29-12-13, 20:30
for sale a gigablue hd800 ue plus running lastest openatv 3 image selling as ive just up graded in good condition the top of the box has a couple of faint scratches but the front still has the screen protectors on ...
£135 posted or collection wellcome.313803138031381

Mr. Mister
29-12-13, 21:40
Hi buddy.. Would you do £125.00 delivered please.. ??

ace5
30-12-13, 09:33
hi could let it go for £130 posted best i can do .mr mister ...comes boxed with mains lead ,remote no manual but its in german anyway
payment by ppg or paypal seller pays fees..:)

ace5
30-12-13, 10:57
a couple of more piccys 3138531386

dwarf
30-12-13, 12:13
I'll take it for £130 posted

Mr. Mister
30-12-13, 12:52
Ill give you the asking price of £135.00

ace5
30-12-13, 13:24
sold to mr mister...

Sicilian
30-12-13, 15:17
sold to mr mister...

No, its sold to dwarf.

See trading rule 6

6, NEGOTIATING THE DEAL
Fair play. If a vendor and a potential purchaser are in dialogue over the price of the goods and the vendor reduces the price for that potential purchaser, that price becomes the new asking price for all potential purchasers. However, the potential purchaser in dialogue has a 30 minute period in which to agree to that offer before other parties may 'jump in' offering that new price to secure the sale. Wanted Adverts. Wanted adverts do not work in the same way as For Sale adverts. A Wanted advert is the sole property of the original poster, and items offered on a wanted thread are for the original poster only. Other members may make an offer, such as if member x doesn't want this, I'll take it for the asking price, but the original poster always has first refusal on the item. The 30 minute rule does not apply on a Wanted advert. The seller offering the item may of course have their own For Sale thread with the same item available. Should an item have offers on both a Wanted thread and For Sale thread, then forum timings will be used to decide priority. The first unconditional offer of the asking price secures the sale. The vendor cannot accept an offer higher than the asking price. Vendors may, of course, choose who they deal with. If a vendor has had a particularly negative or positive experience with a particular person, they may choose to deal or not to deal specifically with that person. If, however, this action breaks any of the other rules, a moderator must be contacted (by reporting the post ) to make a ruling on the deal. If a vendor has two offers, one being an offer to trade and the other being an offer to sell, the vendor may choose which offer to accept. Do not edit your text made in posts in order to secure a deal (by, for example, altering your offer price upward to beat a rival buyer). World of Satellite does not get involved with the mechanics of making payments for goods. However, we would like to point out that if the payer uses the Paypal Gift option then they will not have any recourse via Paypal should the trade go wrong. This will not affect any ruling made by World of Satellite trading moderators with regard to disputed trades.

MrMister missed the 30mins grace period to close the deal.

Therefore your reduced price of £130 delivered was accepted by dwarf.

Mr. Mister
30-12-13, 15:22
OK.. I totally understand.. No issues at all..

Sicilian
30-12-13, 15:28
OK.. I totally understand.. No issues at all..

Sorry m8, should have replied within 30mins.

If dwarf fails to complete the deal you have 1st refusal @ £130.00.

dwarf
30-12-13, 15:54
I'm willing to complete the deal at £130. Ace do you want to pm me payment details so I can complete the transaction.

Thanks to everyone involved

Stanman
30-12-13, 15:55
Don't forget to leave each other feed backs fella's.

ace5
30-12-13, 19:46
to all the parties involved i know it was out of order going for the higher bid ,but to keep it fair ive decided im going to keep the gigablue for the time being...tom

dwarf
30-12-13, 20:17
Can't say I'm surprised but pretty disappointed.:(

Stanman
31-12-13, 00:14
There's nothing fair about it, you reduced the price and were offered it, the deal should go ahead as normal.

You should not back out off an agreed deal to Dwarf.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Sicilian
31-12-13, 06:20
Can't say I'm surprised but pretty disappointed.:(

Disappointed about what exactly? The trading rules are in place to help protect sellers and buyers. I suggest all parties involved re-read the trading rules.

dwarf
31-12-13, 11:13
I think you've misunderstood me Sicilian, I'm more than happy with the rules here and the intervention that took place with this sale when my offer was ignored.

I'm disappointed that the seller has decided to keep the box and not complete the sale as set out by the rules.

If I was to be cynical and was to look at this from an outsiders approach I would almost think that the box had been sold for an extra fiver and that's why it is no longer for sale but I've been on for over a year now and know that Mr mister doesn't work like that.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Sicilian
31-12-13, 11:15
I think you've misunderstood me Sicilian, I'm more than happy with the rules here and the intervention that took place with this sale when my offer was ignored.

I'm disappointed that the seller has decided to keep the box and not complete the sale as set out by the rules.

If I was to be cynical and was to look at this from an outsiders approach I would almost think that the box had been sold for an extra fiver and that's why it is no longer for sale but I've been on for over a year now and know that Mr mister doesn't work like that.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Very sorry, missed that post.

The seller is now a trading ban here.

Sicilian
31-12-13, 11:16
Thread moved and closed now.