PDA

View Full Version : [ET9x00] Auto Bouquet Maker

Reidy
27-12-13, 01:43
For some reason it hasn't given me Sky Sports News HD, it appears that all other channels are there.

Have I missed something obvious?

abu baniaz
27-12-13, 07:06
Are you using any other channel list?

Reidy
27-12-13, 09:12
Are you using any other channel list?
I have a motorised list, and it shows there, but I don't like how that is set out, ABM is the one that suits my needs best, by quite a long margin

abu baniaz
27-12-13, 09:21
Which motorised list?

Larry-G
27-12-13, 09:32
working fine here although i dont use bouquet packs only ABM on its own.

Rob van der Does
27-12-13, 13:06
I have a motorised list, and it shows there, but I don't like how that is set out, ABM is the one that suits my needs best, by quite a long margin
Not sure what you mean? Depending on the configuration ABM will only show you a limited number of channels on two satellites; surely you want more for a motorised setup?
You can freely use any channel settings list and use ABM as well. ABM will add it's bouquets on top of your existing list.

johnnyyen
27-12-13, 14:24
when i used it i overwrite catseye channel and it lost ssnews hd i had to reflash then put abm on

Rob van der Does
27-12-13, 17:04
Then you should have told ABM not to touch your bouquets.

Mandanddeb
27-12-13, 18:08
Then you should have told ABM not to touch your bouquets.

Sorry to hijack this thread but more info on how to do this would be great as I use catseyes list and abm and from time to time I lose sspn too

Rob van der Does
27-12-13, 18:34
AB< config: "keep bouquets" (or a similar wording).

Reidy
28-12-13, 22:58
Ok, I use Catseyes, and ABM is set not to touch other bouquets. I re-scanned ABM tonight for about the 15th time since I lost the channel and it popped back up, so Im all sorted.

Thanks for the replies guys, much appreciated.

Reidy
28-12-13, 22:59
Not sure what you mean? Depending on the configuration ABM will only show you a limited number of channels on two satellites; surely you want more for a motorised setup?
You can freely use any channel settings list and use ABM as well. ABM will add it's bouquets on top of your existing list.

I use a motorised list for my euro channels, but like my sky numbering, and ABM does that for me, so I felt quite lost without channel 405, but all sorted now :)