PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Picons location and configuration

bwelton
26-12-13, 20:33
Hi there,

I am running Vix v808 and the MetrixHD skin on a Vu+ Solo2.

Can anybody confirm what is the correct location for picons and is that location configurable in either the MetrixHD skin or the image config. If so which config file ?

Many thanks
Bob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rob van der Does
27-12-13, 08:22
Moved to this section.

Please read this thread HERE (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33154-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section-coming-soon!)

bwelton
28-12-13, 22:49
Hi Guys and ideas on the location config for the bouquets ?

Many thanks

grazeyone
28-12-13, 23:06
What picons are you using?

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013 using Tapatalk

bwelton
28-12-13, 23:12
Well I've added Ocrams's picons from the Plugins menu but I'm not sure if it is these or others that are being displayed that's partly why I want to check if the configuration is correctly pointing at them.

Many thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rob van der Does
29-12-13, 06:09
All storage media are scanned for the existance of the folder "/picon". So all can be used in conjunction or just one.
The location is chosen when you install them from the feeds.
If you want to setup again please do as follows:
1- Go to pluginbrower, push 'red' and de-install any picon sets that you see.
2- Open a FTP-client to your box and delete all "/picon' folder
3- Go to pluginbrower, push 'green' to install one or more picon sets. You get the option where to locate them: flash is the best option, USB is second best (provided the stick is in the Ext3/4 format) and never use HDD.

papa2
30-12-13, 20:17
Where exactly do the picons install to in flash on the vu+ solo2 , I've downloaded them and their working but cant find where their actually installed , their not in the root directory and their not in usr/share/enigma2

Rob van der Does
31-12-13, 07:33
In ViX? In any "/picon" (so the folder is in the root of any storage medium).

papa2
31-12-13, 11:51
yeah they showed up in root eventually , dont know why but although they were there the picon folder wasnt showing