PDA

View Full Version : picons for 28E in Vali_HD_BeyondDreams

bellejt
25-12-13, 20:44
does anybody know if there are additional picons for this img for 13E/23.5E/28.2E ? Also whow to get them working ? I installed picons on usb drive in directory /picon but only those from the original image are read.They beging with 19.2 channel name.xxxx. The new ones start all with something like 1.000 xxxxxx.i have a VU+ duo2 with VIX image.

Larry-G
25-12-13, 21:44
If you are using the ViX image there is a set available in the plugin feeds by ocram which are updated very regularly for multiple locations, press menu> plugins> green button to download and see if the ones you want are available there.

bellejt
25-12-13, 21:50
thx for quick reply.I installed TS panel and there I can download picons from the tunesian website.Those are working. :violin:

abu baniaz
25-12-13, 21:55
TSpanel does not get along with Vix and PLI images. Only way to remove it is to re-install your image.

bellejt
25-12-13, 22:05
Tspanel is working fine here with latest img VU+ duo2 VIX.Just asks for a restart after installing a addon.afterwords no problems.Will test it further and leave a msg.Now have the golden set of picons installed.Beautiful.

Larry-G
25-12-13, 22:08
It may well work fine for you and if it does then great but we recommend against using TSpanel with ViX as it is known to cause issues with network and storage mounts, as well as the fact that it hacks system files during it's install which will lead to instabilities. I'm not saying this to intimidate or scare you but this is what we found after encountering several issues during out testing when this plugin was installed.

bellejt
25-12-13, 22:12
i ll keep a close look on it.As soon as I am getting problems I will remove it.I will first take a backup of the downloaded picons.Thx for the advice.