PDA

View Full Version : Query on Permanent timeshift for Vu+ Duo

dfdream
15-04-10, 22:53
Sic,

I see you added Permanent timeshift for Vu+ Duo today.

Is this still the RC10 version that was causing the infobar to disappear and the stop / pause to have a minf of its own.

Or is it a new version or new app or mod.

D

Sicilian
16-04-10, 06:25
I've found that this is the most usable permanent timeshift plugin so far. If your using Dream Elite image, you simply ftp the extracted folder to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/ See attached screenshot. The reboot your receiver and you will find it in the plugins list, you can change the settings there.

Pause works fine, Ok button now does bring up the info bar. The only bug I found was that when re-winding it went back to the time when you switched to that channel (but I'd been on it a few mins) then you had to fast forward to seek through. Holding down fast forward brings up a seek time box, so this will most likely work for rewind is you watch the channel long enough.

bobonthejob
16-04-10, 08:23
dfdream - Please can you put down your thought if and when you have installed the plugin...cheers mate.

Berggren
16-04-10, 16:11
Looks like a plugin I need to test at once.
Just need the misses in the house to leave the TV over to me :D
Guess I can try it later tonight.

Sicilian
16-04-10, 16:14
It works well Berggren, I quickly tested this morning and was quite impressed :) Let us know what you think too.

Sicilian
17-04-10, 06:25
Tested this with OpenPLi and could not get it working. Not sure why as it works with Dream Elite 1.3. I'm going to email the author.

urgoz
19-04-10, 17:53
I have problem with openpli and hdfreaks images, plugin sometimes work, but sometimes not starting when zapping.

Sicilian
19-04-10, 18:28
I've found that it will only work stable on the Dream Elite image, not sure why atm though.

mandarinen
20-04-10, 12:39
Hi Sicilian!

Any news regarding the use ion PLI, please let us know...

Berrab
01-06-10, 19:19
Hello Sicilian.
Have you heard anything new about Permanent timeshift for openPli?
You wrote this:Tested this with OpenPLi and could not get it working. Not sure why as it works with Dream Elite 1.3. I'm going to email the author.
I´m really happy for my vu+ but i miss Permanent Timeshift.
I want to use Pli not Dream elite
BerraB

Sicilian
01-06-10, 21:18
Author never replied.

Berrab
02-06-10, 08:50
OK
Will you try to mail him again?
Please

Sicilian
02-06-10, 09:01
OK
Will you try to mail him again?
Please

Heres the email address in maintianer.info, feel free to email the author yourself :D

homey@battletracker.com

Berrab
03-06-10, 11:38
Ok i will
Thanks mate