PDA

View Full Version : Manually edit frequency?

DaMacFunkin
23-12-13, 22:47
Tonight ssp1 HD has changed frequency, I have manually scanned and found the channel with the new frequency, but move mode won't let me put it into position 401 in my auto bouquets channel list which is where it should go, every time I put it there and then I exit move mode and the channel then moves itself to something daft like 224 grrrrr, why can't I not just select a channel and edit the frequency manually?
Vix 3.808.
P.s. a new auto bouquets scan picks up the old frequency.

DaMacFunkin
24-12-13, 08:57
well just to pee me off, $ly have moved this back to original frequency... but i managed to manually edit myself, i'm amazed that you can't just manually edit a frequency via the box... but this is how i did it
ftp to box and find bouquets, choose to edit last scanned, find new channel details and copy and paste into notepad, now edit all bouquet files that contain the old channel info, find the string you want which in my case was easy and replace entries with the one pasted in notepad and save. reboot enigma2 and your auto bouquet structure is correct and channel is on new frequency, yes i know if auto bouquets runs again it will wipe it, but till some one comes up with a better way because i think this is going to happen a lot.