PDA

View Full Version : Vix help

boywonder786
01-11-10, 20:26
I need help again pls just downloaded new vix image.
I can't get 7 day epg working.
I have set my hard drive up and then menu,setup,vix.
I have configured crossepg to enabled set time and date and ok it.
Then enable uk rytek XML I cluck manual download in the bottom right window a pop occurs and it downloads something very quickly.
when I back out the epg does jot work.
on my old aaf when I manually downloaded the epg all these events downloaded and it took a while but it's not going it on the vix... Pls help

Sicilian
01-11-10, 20:37
Try using RyVix EPG, blue button menu. Same as in VTI image, choose the rytec sources.

boywonder786
01-11-10, 21:02
But why wont it with with crossepg

andyblac
01-11-10, 21:16
But why wont it with with crossepg

did you do a download now in CrossEPG ?, also remember CrossEPG and RyVIX are totally independent of each other

boywonder786
01-11-10, 22:29
Yes I did but it still didn't work anyideas from the developers

andyblac
02-11-10, 01:02
Yes I did but it still didn't work anyideas from the developers

make sure you have enabled at least one provider.

boywonder786
02-11-10, 03:41
Can someone help,
I have re scanned my box i seem to have 2 of every channel, from the bouquets if i FTP the channel list of either B16 or Flipflips list, the channel comes up with Service Error, Tuner COnfiguration, however if i go to the channel manager and select the duplicate of that channel on tuner A it works can anybody resolve this before i jusmp out the window head first, thanks

Sicilian
02-11-10, 06:15
After FTP'ing your settings bouquets, restart GUI by holding down standby button. Then once restarted got to Tuner configuration and reset back to single satellite 28.2 deg.