PDA

View Full Version : Channels no signal

wazza_2
23-12-13, 07:15
Hi , this morning I have switched my box on and half of the channels are coming up with no signal on 28 east. I have updated to the latest channel list but still no joy . My dish hasn't moved so I don't understand as I can still get other channels with full strength ?

Trial
23-12-13, 09:29
Hi,
with sat the tuner has to select between 4 different options like horizontal low/high and vertical low/high. Perhaps some of these parts cannot be switched to anymore. Perhaps compare what channels are working and which not. If there is a logical behavior like all vertical/high are missing then switch or LNB might have a problem.

You can also do a manual full scan on 28.2 and you should get around 870 channel (I think) if everything is OK. If something is not OK you get a lot less.

When you have such an error the remaining channels have full strength and the missing ones have no strength at all.

ciao

craig37
23-12-13, 10:53
I've had this issue over the weekend and since re aligning my dish everything is back to normal .. High winds being the issue and it was only off a tiny amount

Burnham
23-12-13, 14:53
Could be a faulty LNB. If you say what transponders you can't get that will provide a clue to the problem.