PDA

View Full Version : [TM-TWIN-OE] Webif OSD screenshot , white bar

abu baniaz
23-12-13, 04:24
When you take an OSD screenshot using the webif, you get a white bar in the background. This has been the case for a few weeks now. Pretty sure that it is pre the Oct 2013 kernel/drivers change, although not 100%. Video and full screen screen shots are fine.

Many thanks in advance.

Rob van der Does
23-12-13, 06:29
Screenshot via web-if on twin build 808 is fine here. Please see what your debuglogs says at the time of entering the screenshot command.
Does it make any difference if you make the screenshot via telnet?

abu baniaz
23-12-13, 12:32
Took four via webif. 3 X "screenshot osd", I did not ned one so not uploaded. 1 x "screenshot all". 1 X telnet using "grab -o -p /tmp/grab.png" The telnet command and webif all/video do not result in the bar.

Rob van der Does
23-12-13, 12:48
I recently had an issue with the screengrab via web-if on the DUO (via telnet it worked fine). I ended up flashing the box, using settings but no plugin restore and after that I manually added my plugins. Only then the screenshot worked fine again; so a 'dodgy' plugin may have caused it.

So please try a flash with settingsrestore/no plugins and see if the issue is still there.

abu baniaz
23-12-13, 13:42
That was a fresh flash from last night with no restores. Only plugins installed are ntfs 3g, samba, AB 28.2 manually installed, mgcamd and using Vhannibal's list.

Rob van der Does
23-12-13, 13:45
Then I have no idea.