PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Configure "Help" key to act like "Info" key

Ramme
19-12-13, 19:23
I have switched from XTrend to VU+ receivers and now I miss the "Info" key.

I tried installing MultiQuickButton to configure the Helpbutton to act like the Info key, but unfortunately the Help button is only available for configuration in "longpress" mode. There seems to be no way to get the Help button work as the info button.

Or do I miss something?

craig37
20-12-13, 14:47
What "Info" are you wanting to see when pressing a button ?

Ramme
20-12-13, 18:29
The XTrend receivers have a Info button which opens the Infobar and a second press would open the EPG for the current broadcast (on top of the Infobar). Its a quick way to get information about the current program. :)

I think it also opened the IMDb after a third press of the button, but I am not sure about that. Its one of the things you just use without thinking about it.

Stu
20-12-13, 18:49
Hello Ramme.
You need to press the EPG button to do this. This button also acts a the info button.

Trial
20-12-13, 20:02
Hi,
did you try the OK button? 1st press infobar, 2nd press detailed information of now and next.

ciao

Rob van der Does
21-12-13, 07:51
Under ViX the Info-button on ET's opens 'Eventview' directly. This offers a quick way to see detailed info and to go to IMDB & EPG-search.
Boxes that do not have the dedicated info-button the same info pops up on pushing the EPG-button twice.

As to OP's question: you could try to use the plugin MultiQuickButton, but I'm not sure if the desired function ('eventview') is available as option.

Ramme
22-12-13, 09:06
Yes, that seems to be an option. The EPG button is available in MQB and can be configured to start "eventview" which seems to be almost the same now as the info button. I think a first press would also have opened the Infobar and not directly the EPG but thats a minor issue.