PDA

View Full Version : [ET4x00] Some problems with network mount ... need help

No.Trace
19-12-13, 14:46
Hi there ...

i got some networt mounts on my et4000 and now i have some problems ...
for testing i renamed the automount.xml but after a reboot all mounts are available.
then i renamed it back to original and i can see 2 mounts ... but available are 3 ?

Where can i edit the mounts ?

And when i want to save a new mount i cant see it after pressing the save button ?

Is there another place like the /etc/enigma2 ?

Thanks for a little help ... cu no.trace

Rob van der Does
19-12-13, 14:49
Moved to this section.

Please read this thread HERE (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33154-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section-coming-soon!)

No.Trace
19-12-13, 14:50
Hi Rob ...

ok, thanks for moving ...

CU No.Trace

s1m0nw
19-12-13, 15:43
Do you mean your box cant see other mounts when searching for it or do you keep losing mounts you have already mounted

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

andyblac
19-12-13, 16:59
to edit existing

Setup --> System --> Network --> Mounts Setup --> Mount Manager --> Mount points management

to browse for new mounts to be added

Setup --> System --> Network --> Mounts Setup --> Network Browser.

andy.

No.Trace
19-12-13, 23:56
hi andy ...

yes i know the two parts of the mount settings ...

but when i delete a moutpoint on your 1st link, the mount is after a restart of the box available.

and when i go over the networt brower i can see my ips, but when i press the ok button no dropdown
ist coming ...

on my et9000 it works !? cu no.trace

craig37
20-12-13, 16:17
Have read of this as I spent along time getting it to work. You will NOT see the drive by pressing ok . The only place you can see it active is in the mount pages as pictured in the thread. Its all to do with how your drives are shared..

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33778-trying-to-view-files-on-my-pc-via-my-network