PDA

View Full Version : How to hide a bouquet

Davon
18-12-13, 21:31
Hi

Can any one please explain if you can hide a bouquet from favourite list . My children want to use box but i want the gambling/adult favourites hidden from main list .

thanks you

hilly
18-12-13, 21:39
More info mate like are you using auto bouquets or a set channel list.

Davon
18-12-13, 21:49
Hi

i used auto bouquets maker from menu ( sky uk )
I can see an option to HIDE but when i tick the box and press green to save then exit its still there !!!
Greta box but huge learning curve . I have looked but cant find a good answer anywhere . I would like to do from remote as not too familiar with DBE etc

Thanks

judge
18-12-13, 22:12
You need to run the scan again after you hide any bouquets.

Davon
18-12-13, 22:14
Ah ok

Then , silly question how do i access it when its hid ???

judge
18-12-13, 22:18
You dont...
It doesn't get generated.

hilly
18-12-13, 22:18
Would it not be easier to put a parental pin lock on for adult /gaming channels

judge
18-12-13, 22:19
They should still be in your all channels list though.

Davon
18-12-13, 22:28

Perhaps yes .. Where do i access this from now everything is set up . Also can i set up lock code for extra folders i make ?

Thank s

judge
18-12-13, 22:29

You can do this.
Menu -> Setup -> Parental control -> Protect services = yes
Then Edit bouquet list to lock certain bouquets.

The channels will still be visable though but will require the code you set-up to view them.

Davon
19-12-13, 12:33
Thanks done that however I thought it locked the bouquet but it locks every channel in the bouquet meaning you have to put code in every time you go to next channel .
Also suddenly lost sound on receiver today any ideas on that please ( i have enabled media portal and hbbs / could that be a reason ) Even when it was working , receiver was quiet compared to normal TV ?

Thanks

hammyboy
19-12-13, 20:48
hi
you could save your channels settings through the backup manager and normally have the box running the non-adult/gaming channels i.e. when the kids are about and then just load the settings backup that has all the channels when you want full viewing i.e. whe the kids are in bed.
but you need to revert back before the kids get the remote again.
hth
ham

Peterj
20-12-13, 20:16
Or try Bouquets-protection.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?31468-Virtual-channel-number-in-bouquet&highlight=protect