PDA

View Full Version : autotimer not creating timers on 1 west?

irishchris
01-11-10, 14:05
hi guys

i have a question on autotimer. it works flawlessly on 28east fta channels but i have noticed on my subscription channels on 1 west i try to add autotimer for boardwalk empire{brilliant show by the way} which starts tonight at 6pm and it refuses to create a timer for it although it shows up in the autotimer list. tried reflashing etc but wont do it? is it that is on different sat or is it something i am doing wrong?

andyblac
01-11-10, 14:38
hi guys

i have a question on autotimer. it works flawlessly on 28east fta channels but i have noticed on my subscription channels on 1 west i try to add autotimer for boardwalk empire{brilliant show by the way} which starts tonight at 6pm and it refuses to create a timer for it although it shows up in the autotimer list. tried reflashing etc but wont do it? is it that is on different sat or is it something i am doing wrong?

have you tried ViX 1.2 ?, AutoTimer has had major work done on it :)

irishchris
01-11-10, 14:45
hi mate just heading back to work at mo but will try it out this evening hopefully that solves it cheers andy

irishchris
02-11-10, 11:20
hi andy i setup an auto timer again last night on 1 west for boardwalk empire and again would not create a timer even though it was showing in list for autotimers?

pooface
02-11-10, 16:23
hi andy i setup an auto timer again last night on 1 west for boardwalk empire and again would not create a timer even though it was showing in list for autotimers?

which channel is it on? Will have a look to see if I can get my autotimer to create one...

irishchris
02-11-10, 17:54
which channel is it on? Will have a look to see if I can get my autotimer to create one...

it is on canal series on canal nordic monday nights. is repeated during week few time think tomorrow night -- boardwalk empire

pooface
02-11-10, 18:35
it is on canal series on canal nordic monday nights. is repeated during week few time think tomorrow night -- boardwalk empire

OK, just imported the nordic epg from ryvix, found the one on wednesday, changed it so that it doesn't match timespan, and changed it so that it's a case-insensitive search. Only things I changed... Got the following events:

Today at 8pm
Tomorrow at 9pm
Saturday at 3.50pm
Saturday at 11pm

So, looks like it's working fine to me :p

irishchris
02-11-10, 21:11
strange as i have tried again and still wont work?

pooface
02-11-10, 21:19
strange as i have tried again and still wont work?

Try doing some more updates (as andy's been working like a whore being paid by the minute :p). I upgraded this morning. Had 35 updates, then this afternoon, 80 odd updates, then tonight, and another 20 odd updates iirc...

Also, which version of the epg data you using?! I got the ryvix nordic source. Just ran it about 2 minutes before adding it. Way I added it was long red when I zapped to the channel, found the first instance of it, pressed blue, and made the alterations as I stated before...