PDA

View Full Version : [ET9x00] MediaPortal PlugIn away after update ... cant'i install over ipk

No.Trace
15-12-13, 23:40
Hi there ...

i got the MediaPortal Plugin 492 on my et9000 and the plugin told me that there is an
update to 503 available ... but the update won't work ... after a reboot the plugin is away
from the plugin list and nothing to see with ftp ...
now i can't install the plugin anymore ... bot over the feed and not over an ipk file.
pleasy help.

installing enigma2 plugin extensions mediaportal 504
package enigma2 plugin extensions mediaportal is not available from the configured src
failed to download enigma2 plugin exensions mediaportal
perhaps you need to opkg update
cannot install ...

thx for help ... no.trace

Trial
16-12-13, 09:27
hi keine.spur,
copy the attached files to your box into /tmp and install it via telnet with opkg install enigma2-...... you should see now the reason why it fails. There are some new dependencies needed but most are on the ViX feed so opkg update before the install will help. On my Duo2 with #805 python-mechanize was still missing so I installed it by hand. python-mechanize is also attached.

ciao

No.Trace
16-12-13, 10:14
Hi ... thanks for your help ...

But i get this error log after installation over telnet:

Collected errors:
* copy_file_chunk: write: No space left on device.
* pkg_write_filelist: Failed to open //var/lib/opkg/info/enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal.list: No space left on device.
* opkg_install_pkg: Failed to extract data files for enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal. Package debris may remain!
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaportal.

An other error like the last tries ... how can i get more free space ?

Can i perhaps copy the MediaPortal from my et4000 to the et9000 to use the older version?

CU No.Trace

Trial
16-12-13, 11:05
Hi,
your flash is full. You get more free space when you remove some plugins or picons. There is no cookbook which can tell you what to remove. Perhaps an ideal time to start all over now with a fresh install.

ciao

No.Trace
16-12-13, 14:38
Hi ...

got the PlugIn Folder from my et4000 ... now it works with version 492 ...
just waiting for the update through the vix feed to 504 ...

thank you for you help ...

cu

Trial
16-12-13, 21:31
Hi,
keep an eye on free flash as it may give you some more headache in the future.

ciao

No.Trace
17-12-13, 12:13
Hi ...

ok, ill keep an eye on ist ... will there more free space when i put my picons on usb?
That will easy be done;)

CU

Trial
17-12-13, 12:20
Hi,
depending on your configuration it can be quite a bit. Try it.

ciao

No.Trace
17-12-13, 23:36
Hi ...

yes ... from 1.1 MB to 13.1 MB free space ... just putting the LCD Picons on USB.
Next step will ne the skin picons to usb.

thanks for help ... then the new MediaPortal will work, i think.

cu no.trace

Dylantje
18-01-14, 13:29
Hello,

The first time i see this great plugin...
How is this working on a PLi box?
And how is this plugin stay up to date??

Wher can i find a up to date ipk ?

Trial
18-01-14, 20:39
Hi,
the Plugin has a build in update function. When there is an update the plugin shows a box and gives the opportunity to update.

ciao