PDA

View Full Version : Autobouquetsmaker issue

siross
15-12-13, 14:14
Hi all,

I noticed the other day that I didn't have the new BBC HD channels on my list so I ran a service search using ABM. When it went through all the channels not only were the BBC HD channels still not there, a load of channels are now coming up as <n/a> until you actually view that channel and it seems to then know the information.

Any ideas what's going wrong here?

Thanks,

Simon

scoobydoo
15-12-13, 15:12
Rob van den Does should have a solution for this problem by now

Suttsy
15-12-13, 19:34
Looks like you need to update your channels list, as it sounds like you've lost some of their frequency settings.
Hi all,

I noticed the other day that I didn't have the new BBC HD channels on my list so I ran a service search using ABM. When it went through all the channels not only were the BBC HD channels still not there, a load of channels are now coming up as <n/a> until you actually view that channel and it seems to then know the information.

Any ideas what's going wrong here?

Thanks,

Simon

siross
15-12-13, 22:09
Looks like you need to update your channels list, as it sounds like you've lost some of their frequency settings.

Thanks pal, I'll give that a go.

Larry-G
15-12-13, 22:28
ABM works independently of channel lists and satellites.xml files as it grabs its data from the satellite feed, which exact image build are you using ?.

siross
16-12-13, 21:27
I'm using version 3.0 build 805

Simon

siross
16-12-13, 21:40
Just updated to the latest build 806 and updated ABM. The new BBC HD channels are now there but still a load of channels are showing as n/a.

abu baniaz
16-12-13, 22:48
What are your settings for "keep all bouquets" in teh configuartion section. If yes, set to no and run ABM again.

craig37
16-12-13, 23:10
click on the channels that have N/A and just check what they are. I Have a few but they are all DVB channels

siross
16-12-13, 23:11
I've changed the settings for "keep all bouquets" to no and ran ABM again and it's still doing the same.

I think they are all DVB channels, when I go on the channel that says "n/a" it says "DVB Service" as the channel title.

Sicilian
17-12-13, 06:13
Moved to the correct section.

Please read this thread HERE (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33154-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ%21-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section-coming-soon%21)

Rob van der Does
17-12-13, 09:42
What are your settings for "keep all bouquets" in teh configuartion section. If yes, set to no and run ABM again.
That setting only applies to bouquets that have not been made by ABM. When running ABM all previously made bouquets will be overwritten.

Stales
18-12-13, 18:16
I've changed the settings for "keep all bouquets" to no and ran ABM again and it's still doing the same.

I think they are all DVB channels, when I go on the channel that says "n/a" it says "DVB Service" as the channel title.

I have this exact issue on my Solo2 also on build 806, had it on 805 too. Is there a solution? If I do a auto/manual scan of tuners the N/A's are renamed correctly but if Enigma is then restarted for any reason it goes back to N/A until you watch the channel. No idea if it's image, ABM or something else. Not trying to hijack the thread, just giving some more info if helpful and checking if any solution.
Cheers, Stales

siross
18-12-13, 19:44
Thank you, I'll start a new thread and delete this one.