PDA

View Full Version : remote control on phone

dougieduncan
12-12-13, 23:02
hi everyone. just got Samsung galaxy s4 phone, absolutely brilliant phone anyway theres an app on it called watch on which controls your tv and other devices , wondering if anyones got it connected to tm 2t ,technomate is listed in set up but doesn't seem to change channels

duoduo
13-12-13, 09:17
If you can help me turn it off that would be great. After you mentioned it on this thread I thought I would give it a try, it is really good but now I can't get it off its constantly there.

fraggle121
13-12-13, 09:22
does your box have a web interface.
I normally control mine with my smart phone through the web interface
u can do everything with the web interface. u don't need the app I find the web interface better more functions,

also if yours dosent then that may be why the app aint working.
I think the apps use the web interface.if it asked u for the ip of your box then that's what its using.
on my mums technomate tm800hd the web interface does not work on the image I have put on it,,
easy to find out on explorer type the ip of your box

example
http://192.168.0.2/ change this to what the ip of your box is.

when the web page comes up u will see all your channels u can even stream direct to your phone

duoduo
13-12-13, 10:00
Hi Fraggle, I can use the app or webif that's not the issue, my problem is stopping the app popping up every time I unlock my phone. Any way think I have sorted it now, well at least it hasn't popped up in 10 minutes so fingers crossed.

Sorry OP I can't answer your question, I can see the options to choose what you want but I don't use those receivers so can't try anything.

fraggle121
13-12-13, 10:06
glad u sorted it i must have got confused or somthing after all it is early and im half asleep
i was answering this

hi everyone. just got Samsung galaxy s4 phone, absolutely brilliant phone anyway theres an app on it called watch on which controls your tv and other devices , wondering if anyones got it connected to tm 2t ,technomate is listed in set up but doesn't seem to change channels

my mistake I think I need to go back to bed im very sorry...
ive now learned not to answere a post if im falling asleep it makes me look stupid not that that's hard because I am,,
hence the name fraggle

RL73
15-12-13, 14:11
Hi. I use tiMote from the play store. Works very well with the T2. Just enter the IP address of the box and away you go.

Stanman
15-12-13, 21:49
I use VU+ Player, it works on all models running VIX:thumbsup:

dougieduncan
15-12-13, 22:34
glad u sorted it i must have got confused or somthing after all it is early and im half asleep
i was answering this

my mistake I think I need to go back to bed im very sorry...
ive now learned not to answere a post if im falling asleep it makes me look stupid not that that's hard because I am,,
hence the name fraggle

yep tried timote works great with tm2t thanks