PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] How to get program guide identical on 2 receivers

skronk
11-12-13, 15:18
Hi all,

I have called this "program guide" as I have this assigned to "guide" button on Harmony remote. It should be channel lists I want identical on both boxes.

Sorry.

I have a Duo :thumbsup: and a Venton HD2 :(.

For some reason, although both boxes are set up the same, the program guides do not mirror each other. For example, the Venton gets BBC1 HD at 101, while the Duo gets the same channel at 141 !!

I use a Harmony One remote so its no big deal but I would like to rectify this but not too sure how to do it. I have Dreamboxedit.

I use Vix ABM on both boxes.

Can anyone help ?

Thanks

judge
11-12-13, 15:36
Have you selected the same HD area in ABM on both boxes?

duoduo
11-12-13, 15:50
Have you selected swap channels so the SD is replaced with HD? Is 101 on the duo bbc 1 (sd version)?

skronk
11-12-13, 15:52
Have you selected the same HD area in ABM on both boxes?

Yes ...but I note at end of channel list I also have Rats and other bouquets. I would like to start afresh on both boxes. Can you help ?

duoduo
11-12-13, 15:59
when you say a fresh, a complete fresh start or just programme/bouqet settings?

skronk
11-12-13, 16:24
when you say a fresh, a complete fresh start or just programme/bouqet settings?

Sorry, just programme bouquet settings. I would like to return them to blank state so I can run ABM again on both machines, leaving mirror images.

skronk
11-12-13, 17:07
Have you selected swap channels so the SD is replaced with HD? Is 101 on the duo bbc 1 (sd version)?

Have not selected swap, but would really like to clean it up if possible,

Larry-G
11-12-13, 17:13
If you want it clean first remove rats plugin then delete the contents of /etc/enigma2 ( keep the timers.xml and autotimers.xml files if you have timers set ). Then reboot and run ABM again.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

skronk
11-12-13, 17:36
If you want it clean first remove rats plugin then delete the contents of /etc/enigma2 ( keep the timers.xml and autotimers.xml files if you have timers set ). Then reboot and run ABM again.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Did the above and restarted. Now just get blue vix screen !!!! Any ideas ?

Thanks

Larry-G
11-12-13, 17:38
well you have no channels on the box so press menu and run ABM again.

skronk
11-12-13, 17:42
well you have no channels on the box so press menu and run ABM again.

All I get is ABM starts, screen goes black and say Vix has encountered a problem and goes back to the blue screen and stays there !!!

Says booting 99 on VFD before the blue screen comes back then Vu Duo

Larry-G
11-12-13, 17:44
you need to reflash then, at least now you will have a clean system to work from.

skronk
11-12-13, 17:46
you need to reflash then, at least now you will have a clean system to work from.

Please tell me I can save my timers. Otherwise I will suffer a slow painful death from the wife tonight.

Larry-G
11-12-13, 17:50
just FTP into the receiver and copy the timers.xml and autotimers.xml files from /etc/enigma2/ to your desktop, when you have reflashed put them back.