PDA

View Full Version : PCTV Nano Stick 290e T2 Problem on DM 800 HD SE

Search40
08-12-13, 21:32
I have above USB trying to work out on DM 800 HD SE, but not lucky, i tested about 10 images nothing, the only one that work is Open Pli, but find only the DVB-T2 Channels, not the DVB-T ones, since most of the channels here are DVB-T this is big problem, i did all kind of test nothing in the end, I have the same USB Myself works Perfect on my Vu+ Solo2 with VIX Image, i know there is some problem with this USB on Dreambox, but i am in big trouble because i sold this to some one, and if i am not be able to make work 100% on his Box, i have to return the money back to him, i know that the VIX Team has the Good Driver for this USB, now i kindly ask some one from VIX Team to help me with this if possible, thanks.

Search40
09-12-13, 14:51
I did channels list myself but still problem there, on DVB-T Channels it is coming up with Tune Failed, it seems that does not work with the DVB-T Channels, DVB-T2 works fine, on my VU+Solo2 it works 100%, can some one please help me with this if possible, because this thing it is making me crazy, Thanks.

tappari
13-12-13, 11:14
I have two peaces of 290e working ok with Ultimo and Duo2 and OpenVIX. Also I have been testing those stikcs with DM8000 and OpenPli images. No problem if you sometimes restart Enigma. With my old DM800 HD no possibility because of the old kernel. I have ordered T2 stick from Sundtek in Germany. They promised that it should work even with older kernels (starting from year 2006). Let`s see what happens when I receive it. Their promise for the delivery is from 15.12.2013

Search40
15-12-13, 12:27
Yes true i have read in other forums that work ok on DM8000 with some small problems, it works fine all so with VIX on my Vu Solo2, but seems to be problem with DM 800 HD SE, when i scan the channels it find only the DVB-T2 Channels not the DVB-T, i have done lot of tests, but are some things, that i could not explain further due to the rules of this forum, i tested is well with Open ATV Image which is based on OpenPli but seems the same problem, the VIX Team has the Right Driver for this USB 100%, because it recognize the USB as DVB-T2 and DVB-C, with OpenPli seems to be some problems because even did not work out with OpenPli on My Vu Solo2, it is shame really, because this is the only DVB-T2 USB at the moment that works with Linux!!!