PDA

View Full Version : Open lD with Fransat Cam.

Emulated
08-12-13, 12:16
I have the OpenId image and an official Fransat cam but unable to open any scrambled channels. I was told it was plug and play but apparently not. Any help appreciated so she can watch her French channels.

fraggle121
08-12-13, 12:35
what channels are u trying to get .and what satellite..
sorry u already answerd that one .well I don't know if u can get them unlocked some sats there are no keys for the only way for them is card sharing.

however in your case it might be just a case of downloading the keys

Emulated
08-12-13, 13:37
A message has just popped up stating The module is for CI+ use only. Any clues?
Thanks

fraggle121
08-12-13, 15:04
have u select the soft cam u want to use.
I think ci is the standard cam that comes on all boxes/
somewhere on your box u should be able to select the softcam u need to use.
on my dreambox I press blue then select softcam set up and select the cam I use in my case i change it from ci to cccam.
however it may be different on your box.

u should be able to chnge the cam to use Fransat Cam. if u have installed that..

or try pressing menu setup softcam setup and change default cam from ci to cam u want.
if it dosent let u select any other cams your cam u want might not be installed correctly..

as I say I don't have the same box as u so im limited in helping...

or if u have got tspanel plugin installed use that to download or select softcams..
that's if tspanel works on your box...

Emulated
09-12-13, 17:24
Thanks but I will see if the cam/card updates over the next few days. I was told to leave the box on and set to a scrambled channel of Fransat.

zola25
09-12-13, 19:30
Are you sure the gigablue quad is compatible with the CI+ standard?

Just had a look an another couple of forums and the gigablue does not seem to work(certified)for a CI+ cam

Emulated
09-12-13, 22:42
Ah well maybe a softcam will do the trick if not I will check which box accepts the cam as I am thinking of buying a new box.
Thanks for the info.