PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] No lock on transponder 12304 horizontal 9/10

Ramme
07-12-13, 15:36
Since a few days I have the strange problem that all X-Trend PVRs do not get any lock on Astra 19,2E transponder horizontal 12304 9/10.

This is true for a ET6000, ET5000, ET9200. Other receivers like from Technisat do not have this problem and like 80% signal quality. I have tried several cables (e.g.those who work with the Technisat receiver) with no success. It did work before and it seems like no other transponders have the same problems.

The ET6000 that I have had for testing had a older HDF-Image installed. So I think it has nothing to do with the image?!

But I am not sure where to start to fix this :confused:

It would be great if someone could give me a hint.

deleted
07-12-13, 18:29
No problem here with an ET-9500 reporting an SNR of 96%, running latest Vix, so I would suggest you to climb up on the roof and adjust your dish.

It should be obvious, since you ruled out everything else yourself, It's not the devices, not the cables and not the image, so the Technisat perhaps is more sensitive and the number 80% isn't very high either, if it's correct at all.

Ramme
19-12-13, 17:36
I can confirm that it is no general problem. The ET5000 and ET9200 have worked at a friends. But anyhoo I put them on eBay and got me two VU+ Solo2 which both work perfectly. Instead of 9db / 50%SNR I get 16db and 100%. So probably the XTrend machines do not have the best tuner or a tuner that is incompatible with my equipment at home.

This info might help someone who faces the same problems.