PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue QUAD] No c4hd or channel 5 hd with ABM

seame
06-12-13, 14:06
When using ABM I've always selected sky Ireland - northern Ireland and I've always had c4 HD and channel 5 hd in the entertainment bouquet but after ABM updated yesterday these channels have been replaced by the SD versions. I haven't changed anything within ABM, I've only updated from 793 to 796.

Has there been any changes to ABM or have I missed something?

seame
06-12-13, 14:47
To explain a bit better, I still have the HD version of both channels in the entertainment bouquet but they aren't at the top end of the list now. I've put my original set of bouquets (c4hd + c5hd in slots 104 & 105) back on the box and updated ABM and again it has replaced the HD with SD. I have the option to keep all bouquets set to yes, is this correct?

abu baniaz
06-12-13, 16:25
Please see the following. Please try the xml file by @Sigpark. It should work fine for you, you will have to toggle the HD forst option. Once you confirm it is working, I'm sure @AndyBlac will commit to the image.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?24209-AutoBouquetMaker-released-by-ViX!&p=251822&viewfull=1#post251822

There have been changes to the official channel ordering. Not sure how it affect Republic.