PDA

View Full Version : [CrossEPG-Config] CrossEPG: Too much info shown, i.e. 'Genre' & 'Episode' details.

Osamo1956
05-12-13, 13:59
Strange one: Never had a single problem with Crossepg to date. But today, rather than showing simply the program name on the info bars, for example
Air Crash Investigation
the program bar now displays as:
Air Crash Investigation - [Documentary] On Course to Disaster (Ep.9/13, series 10)

Trying to resolve it myself: I have init 3, removed epg dat file, init 4, blue button re downloaded, but it's just the same.
I have also deleted Crossepg and reinstalled from feeds. Same problem.
I'm running build 797.

Any ideas guys? Cheers

deleted
05-12-13, 17:56
At least start by giving the required info. Wich source are you downloading, perhaps they put everything into one field.

Ten Below
05-12-13, 18:21
I think the OP has updated his epg using the rytec settings where he normally uses opentv, using rytec is the only time i see
[Documentary] On Course to Disaster (Ep.9/13, series 10) & agree its not too pretty on the eye. Check your epg settings Osamo1956.

Sicilian
05-12-13, 18:29
I think the OP has updated his epg using the rytec settings where he normally uses opentv, using rytec is the only time i see & agree its not too pretty on the eye. Check your epg settings Osamo1956.

Thats correct, Rytec EPG gives that extra info.