PDA

View Full Version : duo2 remote not responding

djusteve
05-12-13, 08:57
I just set up my new from w.o.sat duo2 flashed the latest image and all was working ok then my remote control would not do the volume so tried to change from 2 to 1 on the remote set up and now nothing works as when i power up it goes to sky premier channel but remote wont operate anything please help.
i tried to re flash but to no avail its just keeps going back to sky premier.i have no tv picture .i am a novice at this,hope its something stupid on my part .
update
formatted usb and tried again to flash now the box just suts there with the double your expectation.power button doesnt do anything even when usb is not inserted.

Trial
05-12-13, 09:20
Hi,
when you changed the setting for the remote in ViX from 2 to 1 then you also have to change the code directly at the RC or if you changed the RC you have to change also the setting in the image. Volume only works with MPEG sound track not with AC3 track. If you want to control volume of AC3 with the box you have to enable downmix in the audio settings.

ciao

djusteve
05-12-13, 09:29
thanks
followed the proceedure to change remote and re-entered the code it was 2 and 6 together the enter 0001.
unfortunately the unit wont boutton has no effectot up to allow any editing that is it sits there with the message double your expectation.
power b

djusteve
05-12-13, 09:30
sorry about the grammer the unit lights up with message on the front saying double your expextation but the power button has no effect.
dcc not connecting either error 10057 send socket is not connected
school boy error forgot to take uab out the back so now got the unit to flash but remote still not working does anyone know how to return remote to default setting

djusteve
05-12-13, 10:09
all sorted guys to reset remote for a duo2 its hold 1 and 7 for 3 seconds until led is solid then select help then 0002