PDA

View Full Version : [CrossEPG-Other] EPG Menu

calvinx1966
03-12-13, 21:33
Hi Guys & Ladies

might be a stupid question but hey ho here go's

Is there any way i can compartmentalize the epg into sub sections similar to the sky menu system, as dredging through nearly a 1000 channels without memorizing the channel number would be a great help

for example

press EPG to bring up a 1 to 10 (or however many sections to cover it all)

1 news (would show all news channels)

2 music

3 movies

4 sport

etc etc

I hope you get the gist of what im on about, so any way this can be implemented ?

Regards

judge
03-12-13, 21:51
What image are you using?
If ViX, press the TV button when on EPG for a list of bouquets.

Larry-G
03-12-13, 22:01
Just to elabourate a little more on what judge says.

While in the Graphical EPG ( Picture 1 ) press the TV button on your receivers remote control and the program synopsis in the top left hand of the screen will be replaced by the bouquet list ( picture 2 ) from there you can navigate through the bouquet's without leaving the EPG screen until you either press exit or decide to watch something by pressing ok.

judge
03-12-13, 22:21
If using ViX you can also press menu when in the first screenshot pheonix posted above & set Show bouquet on launch = yes, so when you press the EPG button, you get your list of bouquets first.

calvinx1966
04-12-13, 00:10
Thanks to all

and to judge, i actually just found your second method via the menu while i was playing with the settings to see if i could find it on my own, i did and then came back here to see all you guys excellent assistance, its nice to have my fumbling and learning confirmed.

thanks again to all, im learning slowly but surely.

now if i can learn to insert individual picons into my picon list to the ones missing !! i think i would be happy to say i have almost got my system setup to how i want it.

after having a BT vision box, Me & my missus are both loving the TM Nano OE, with Vix.

judge
04-12-13, 00:23
Glad you're sorted, but now that we have finally found out you're using VIX, please read http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section-coming-soon! for future support questions.

Kenyan
03-01-14, 01:28

While in the Graphical EPG ( Picture 1 ) press the TV button on your receivers remote control and the program synopsis in the top left hand of the screen will be replaced by the bouquet list ( picture 2 ) from there you can navigate through the bouquet's without leaving the EPG screen until you either press exit or decide to watch something by pressing ok.

Hi Phoenix, N Happy New Year to all,

I like the idea of having my Bouquets with my EPG list, but am not able to get that, could you talk me through this.

My Box and Settings are as follows,

Box - Vu+ Duo2
Image - Vix Image
Version - 3.0
Build - 808
Kernel - 3.3.8
Skin - Magic HD-Night

I have never used my Vu+ remote to control my TV and hence never set it up to do anything with the TV button, if this is a necessary step, enlighten me as well.

What could I be doing wrong, or what am I missing? Plugins or just that extra something???

Thanks in Advance.

Larry-G
03-01-14, 01:31
never used the Duo2 remote but all you should need to do is open the graphical EPG then press the TV button ( not the red tv button but the one a few rows down on the left hand side ).

Kenyan
03-01-14, 18:31
never used the Duo2 remote but all you should need to do is open the graphical EPG then press the TV button ( not the red tv button but the one a few rows down on the left hand side ).

Thanks Phoenix, that was my mistake at first, I was pressing the TV button at the very top with the Red Button, not the on a few rows down.

All sorted thanks?

PattoLFC
24-04-14, 13:28

Is it possible to go back to the old view where the bouquet list doesn't appear in the box where the programme synopsis is?

I bought my mum a Solo and configuring it today I noticed that, however on my Duo (older image) the Bouquet shows in a different view which I think my mum would very much prefer than it in that small space.

Larry-G
24-04-14, 19:28
Depends on the image version you use.