PDA

View Full Version : upgrade lnb and box

bartjunited
29-11-13, 19:56
hi I would like some advice pls

I have an old small Sat dish with a single lnb and currently a VU + solo. my picture quality etc is perfect no issues.
however I'd like to upgrade my box to a twin tuner and was thinking of the gigablue quad due to speed of the box and reviews.

in order to do so I'd need to change my lnb

was thinking of upgrading to a quad lnb even though I only need 2 outputs for twin tuner. in the future if I choose to run a box in another room I can do so with a quad.

any suggestions on a quad lnb that I can buy from the site and any suggestions on a box other than the gigablue

thanks Bart

Sent from my HTC One using Forum Fiend v1.1.2.

duoduo
29-11-13, 20:20
Other than gb I would recommend to have a look at the solo2, great box. As for lnb can I direct you to the forum sponsor, very helpful guy and can best advise you for your requirements.

cwebb66
30-11-13, 09:20
the venton boxes a worth a look at , set one up the other month for a friend and I was impressed with it , lnb is your preference and wos will help you choose the one right for you as lg says

bartjunited
02-12-13, 16:51
any more suggestions people especially about the LNB

Ive mailed the site sponsor but not had a reply yet

thanks

bartjunited
09-12-13, 09:12
sorry to bump this but I'm having no luck with the forum sponsor, I have twice filled out the online form but not had any replies.

can someone please give me some advice on the LNB especially.

Thanks

Bart

Larry-G
09-12-13, 10:18
sorry to bump this but I'm having no luck with the forum sponsor, I have twice filled out the online form but not had any replies.

can someone please give me some advice on the LNB especially.

Thanks

Bart

Pm him via the forum

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

bartjunited
09-12-13, 12:14
silly question but i dont know who he is :-(

thats why i went to the site and filled in the contact us form :-)

let me know pls and I'll do that

cheers Bart

Larry-G
09-12-13, 12:15
His user name is worldofsatellite. He's the one with the purple username.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk