PDA

View Full Version : CrossEPG failing build 793

msuk
27-11-13, 13:20
Hi,

My EPG is now failing on a daily basis. All my channels have no EPG information and I have to manually do a download. When doing the download the "reading data 195kb" sits there for about 10 to 15mins before finishing.

I have set the EPG to download on a daily basis at 6.30am GMT and save the information to my internal HDD.

This has been a problem for me since build 775 right up to my current build 793.

I have done fresh install of Build 792 and then upgraded to build 793.

I have attached my CrossEPG logs.

Thanks in advance
Msuk

Larry-G
27-11-13, 13:50
remove CrossEPG via the plugins menu and then reinstall it via the feeds, and while were at it read this too.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section-coming-soon!

DaMacFunkin
27-11-13, 19:58
Just as a side post cross epg still crashes for me if for some reason it picks up my USB tuner :(

msuk
29-11-13, 10:43
Hello,

I did the following:

1. Removed CrossEPG via feeds and then rebooted.
2. Telnet to box and issued a init 4
3. deleted the crossepg folder and epg.dat
4. issued a init 3 and box rebooted
5. Installed CrossEPG via feeds, which crashed with an error.
6. Rebooted the box and CrossEPG was in plugins.
7. Manually downloaded the EPG, which worked.
8. Checked the CrossEPG log file and can see EPG being downloaded at my scheduled time.

This is working now :)

Thanks

remove CrossEPG via the plugins menu and then reinstall it via the feeds, and while were at it read this too.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section-coming-soon!

Larry-G
29-11-13, 12:25
Hello,

I did the following:

1. Removed CrossEPG via feeds and then rebooted.
2. Telnet to box and issued a init 4
3. deleted the crossepg folder and epg.dat
4. issued a init 3 and box rebooted
5. Installed CrossEPG via feeds, which crashed with an error.
6. Rebooted the box and CrossEPG was in plugins.
7. Manually downloaded the EPG, which worked.
8. Checked the CrossEPG log file and can see EPG being downloaded at my scheduled time.

This is working now :)

Thanks

Thanks for keeping us updated.