PDA

View Full Version : Gigablue UE 800HD. Only able to view Terrestrial & FTA channels WHY?

navinkhashidas
26-11-13, 21:58
Hi guys i am having a problem receiving satellite channels on my receiver box. This has only come about when the current server providers server went down and since then box never recovered. After reflashing receiver to factory settings and loading up all the necessary files using filezilla programme. However the question i have to ask is how important is it have the current IPK installer extension? Does this have an impact on my box why it is not showing SKY channels? Also what is the newest IPK and from where can i download it? I was currently using enigma2-plugin-cams-mgcamd.1.35a_1.0 but once selected on my receiver it come up with an error message saying file corrupt. Which is the correct file i need to download? Currently i am able to view terrestrial channels and FTA (free-to-air) channels? Also the softcam/CL i am using is MGcamd 1.35a. I am new to this and need as much help and advise as possible. Please thos who do know to kindly PM me. Thanks

Larry-G
26-11-13, 22:00
NO SUPPORT FOR CARD SHARING.

you really need to read the forum rules again.