PDA

View Full Version : tm-2t discontinued

hullfc27
25-11-13, 17:30
ive just been informed that technomate have discontinued the tm-2t does this mean vix will stop supporting this box now? thanks

Sicilian
25-11-13, 17:32
ViX support is ongoing at the present time.

Spoof
27-11-13, 17:57
ive just been informed that technomate have discontinued

I am not surprised! It is still unstable (very easy to crash), it still can't reliably record from deep stand-by (nor return to it automatically) and timeshift is near to hopeless. Other than that, it's perfect :-)

Spoooooooo

gatster
01-01-14, 18:37
I am not surprised! It is still unstable (very easy to crash), it still can't reliably record from deep stand-by (nor return to it automatically) and timeshift is near to hopeless. Other than that, it's perfect :-)

Spoooooooo
TBH, me neither. It's the worst box I've had. I get frequent crashes (compared to others), sometimes it won't even turn on from standby without a restart and certain channels just stutter after a while and become unwatchable. Shame really as the rf-out was invaluable to me.

dishman65
14-01-14, 10:28
depends what image you use, i've had mine 18 months, on 4D open pli, running tsmedia,mediaportal and xbmc, can use permanent time shift, record from timer etc,epg works fine and always updates in the mornings, the only crashes i get, are with 1channel on tsmedia, it loops sometimes playing streams, i was running persian empire, but couldn't get xbmc to work , and wouldn't record,i didn't know they was discontinuing,