PDA

View Full Version : Dreambox Edit and Bouquets

msuk
24-11-13, 16:43
Hi,

I have used Dreambox Edit to move some channels into different bouquets. I have AutoBouquetMarker set to run at 3.20am daily and this seems to reset all the channels I have moved. How can I prevent this from happening?

I am running build 792

Thanks
Msuk

msuk
25-11-13, 15:34
Hello,

Any ideas?

Thanks
Msuk

Hi,

I have used Dreambox Edit to move some channels into different bouquets. I have AutoBouquetMarker set to run at 3.20am daily and this seems to reset all the channels I have moved. How can I prevent this from happening?

I am running build 792

Thanks
Msuk

judge
25-11-13, 15:37
Create a favourites bouquet & add the channels you want to that.

Mr. Mister
25-11-13, 15:41
Make a new bouquet.. And call it whatever you want.. It will have to go to the bottom of your bouquet list..

Now put the channels in your NEW bouquet and FTP that new bouquet to your box..

Now.. Menu > Set Up > Service Searching > ABM > Configure > Keep All Bouqets .. Change this option to " Yes "

Green button to save.. And do a Scan..

You will now see that your NEW bouquet is still there.. and all the channels you added to it..

msuk
26-11-13, 13:21
That worked! Thank you very much! :)

Make a new bouquet.. And call it whatever you want.. It will have to go to the bottom of your bouquet list..

Now put the channels in your NEW bouquet and FTP that new bouquet to your box..

Now.. Menu > Set Up > Service Searching > ABM > Configure > Keep All Bouqets .. Change this option to " Yes "

Green button to save.. And do a Scan..

You will now see that your NEW bouquet is still there.. and all the channels you added to it..