PDA

View Full Version : cam control - autostart

tagteam3283
29-10-10, 19:57
guys i am running a DOU:

2 questions

tuner A - sky 28E on static dish - CCcam reshare
tuner B - motor for 19E-12.5W - MGcam cardshare

on my DM600 I used an autocam feature which would auto-switch cams depending on which sat / provider/ station i selected.

I can't this option anywhere on the Duo. I have tried the Autostart feature, this confuses me/

#2 Is there anyway I can replace the cardshare MGcam for OScam?

Cheers

mo.p
29-10-10, 21:59
guys i am running a DOU:

2 questions

tuner A - sky 28E on static dish - CCcam reshare
tuner B - motor for 19E-12.5W - MGcam cardshare

on my DM600 I used an autocam feature which would auto-switch cams depending on which sat / provider/ station i selected.

I can't this option anywhere on the Duo. I have tried the Autostart feature, this confuses me/

#2 Is there anyway I can replace the cardshare MGcam for OScam?

Cheers

hi m8 to start u have to put tuner a -for motor and tuner b - sky 28E what image are useing

tagteam3283
29-10-10, 23:12
image is VIX,

why does the motor have to be in A and the static in B, is it merely a limitation on Duo?

andyblac
30-10-10, 00:05
hi m8 to start u have to put tuner a -for motor and tuner b - sky 28E what image are useing

no you dont, i have my motor on Tuner B, i have been told that CCcam and MGcam don't work when there are both running, i dont know about oscam, never used it sorry

tagteam3283
30-10-10, 12:46
i am not trying to run them simultaneously, i only need to run one or the the other.

on the Dreambox, there is an autocam feature which will swap the cam dependent on which channel you select

is there a pluigin or can the duo support this.

andyblac
30-10-10, 23:32
i am not trying to run them simultaneously, i only need to run one or the the other.

on the Dreambox, there is an autocam feature which will swap the cam dependent on which channel you select

oh, when i have more free time, i'll see what i can do, BUT i am not promising anything :)

Sicilian
31-10-10, 09:28
I've only ever seen this Autocam feature on Gemini or Dream-Elite images, basically you can assign a specific cam to a specific channel.

paul362
31-10-10, 10:28
I thought VIX 1.1 had this already ?? (or is it still fixed to whatever the default cam selected is).

Sicilian
31-10-10, 10:43
Yes its fixed to the default cam.

Tbh it was most useful to peeps who used to use the cable hack, so they could say set CCcam to sat channels then say evocamd or mgcamd to cable channels.

Does anyone use a different cam on satellite channels?

tagteam3283
01-11-10, 08:52
on my DM600, before i got 28E reshare, i only used the motor and used CS for most of the providers and pirate keys on other sot he cam would swap when the provider was selected.

i currently use mgcam for motorised CS and CCcam for an internal 28E share.

i don't know much about cams tbh. is there a way of substituting the mgcam for another CCcam so that my CS provider wont know.

Or does anyone have another workaround

Hamram
03-01-11, 20:35
oh, when i have more free time, i'll see what i can do, BUT i am not promising anything :)

Just wanted to know if you think there will be any autocam feature added to VIX..? Or is it available as a plugin of some sort..?

ringo
04-02-12, 20:42
Found this old thread about autocam in the VIX image.
Is there any autocam available that I can use in VU+Duo/VIX ?

ringo
07-02-12, 06:04
[QUOTE=ringo;114912]Found this old thread about autocam in the VIX image.
Is there any autocam available that I can use in VU+Duo/VIX ?[/QUOTE

Does anyone know?

Sicilian
07-02-12, 06:36
What do you mean autocam? Theres a softcam manager in blue button menu where you can auto start a softcam.

ringo
07-02-12, 09:27
What do you mean autocam? Theres a softcam manager in blue button menu where you can auto start a softcam.

I quote from a message written by member tagtem 3283 a long time ago:

There is an autocam feature which will swap the cam dependent on which channel you select

Trial
07-02-12, 10:36
Hi,
Oscam and CCcam work perfectly together. Configuration of Oscam is a bit difficult IMHO. You have to configure Oscam to read one cardreader and it must be started first it works as a server then. When CCcam is started later one reader is blocked but it can still access the other reader and additionally it must be configured to work as a client of Oscam.

Perhaps Oscam is able to handle all your cards then you can also use Oscam only.

ciao

Sicilian
07-02-12, 11:32
I quote from a message written by member tagtem 3283 a long time ago:

There is an autocam feature which will swap the cam dependent on which channel you select

Sorry, re-read the thread, was half asleep this morning :rolleyes:

ringo
08-02-12, 06:57
Hi,
Oscam and CCcam work perfectly together. Configuration of Oscam is a bit difficult IMHO. You have to configure Oscam to read one cardreader and it must be started first it works as a server then. When CCcam is started later one reader is blocked but it can still access the other reader and additionally it must be configured to work as a client of Oscam.

Perhaps Oscam is able to handle all your cards then you can also use Oscam only.

ciao

Thanks for the info!
But I am now on the Blackhole image where there are a default autocam function available.
The subtitle solution (that we Scandinavian uses) in Blackhole has improved a lot and is just as good as VIX/PLI