PDA

View Full Version : Solo2 Password

toeuk1
23-11-13, 23:50
Hi, I've transferred files using both DreamboxEdit and VUCC in the past without issue. I don't know what's changed but both programs will no longer transfer files. All settings on the laptop are unchanged and correct. In options on DreamboxEdit, the "Test ip Connection" function shows connection successful to the ip address, but the program just hangs when I try and "Test username/password".
Is there any way to check what the username/password is actually set to inside the Vu+ Solo2?
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Cheers.

Stanman
24-11-13, 00:45
image being used?

if VIX we don't set a password.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

toeuk1
24-11-13, 13:14
Sorry, yes it's a 3.0 Vix image. I have been using Catseye channel list and I wanted to update it as the box wasn't tuning into several channels. Would re-flashing the image help? If I did that would I need to set the box up again from scratch or would certain unmentionable functions of the box still work?
I've now setup ABM but any advice would be most welcome.
Thanks.

Larry-G
24-11-13, 13:16
If you or some one else setup a password that you dont know the details of then you'r best bet would be a full reflash with nothing installed because if you do re-install a settings backup for example it will also restore the password. as for your configuration files you will need to back them up first or you will loose them during the flash.